A week later and nothing's changed. Catherine comes down with breakfast.

"Why don't you go in there and end this. We don't even know how long this will last. It's torture for both of you," she says.

"I made a promise to her," I said.

"Who cares. You both need a shower and this needs to end. She'll forgive you, won't you Lila?" She asks.

"Yes. Please. Just make it stop," she said. " I can't take it anymore."

"Help me get her into the pack house," I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because we need a shower and our first time is not going to be in the cells," I say.

Me: Gregory, I need your help moving my mate.

Gregory: Nothing happened between us you know.

Me: Of course I know. She's still in heat.

Gregory: I will be there in a minute.

Me: Sorry about the punch.

Gregory: It's all good, Alpha.

With their help we were able to make it to my room unscathed. I got us both in the shower and washed us. She kept guiding my hand to her problem area so I kept it there playing with her clitoris until we were both fresh smelling.

Her smell was so strong. It overwhelmed everything. I put her in my bed and climbed on top. She rolled us over and finally found some relief. She rode me hard seeking her pleasure. I let her do whatever she needed, trying not to cum until she was done.

Once she was done we laid there panting. She smiled at me and I knew everything was fine until she started to cry.

"Why'd you make me wait so long? Do you know how painful that was? I couldn't do anything to help myself," she says.

"I was trying to respect your wishes. You specifically asked me not to take advantage of you during your heat," I said.

"Oh Goddess. It's not over."

Lila POV

There it was again. Not as strong as before. I think a week of nonstop fucking is finally coming to an end. Killian was nowhere to be found. I start to panic. Hopefully he'll catch my scent and come home.

I went to his bedroom to wait for him. My parents will be getting out in two days so I guess I'll be moving back home. It's sorta bittersweet.

I groan as the pain increases. Where did he go? He knows it's unpredictable so he has been staying close whenever he does leave me.

I went downstairs to double check that he wasn't there. Since we mated, I now carry his scent which keeps the other males away. They can still all smell my heat though which is embarrassing enough.

I was about to go back upstairs when he rushes through the door. He picks me up so I'm straddling him and kisses me up the stairs.

"Not done yet, huh?" He says.

"It doesn't feel as bad. I just got really horny," I say.

"I could barely smell you," he says.

"That's good because I am so done with this," I say.

He lays me down on the bed pulling off my pants. I take off my shirt and bra.

"What were you doing?" I ask.

"Training like I was supposed to do weeks ago," he says, pulling down his pants and boxer briefs.

His body is a wonder to behold and I drink it all in. He stands there while I get my fill.

"Come lay down so I can worship you," I say and he does.

I start by taking his erect cock into my mouth. I lick all around his head until I plunge down to the hilt. I can feel him throbbing down my throat. I slowly move up and down, careful not to gag. As I increase the speed, I increase the pressure dragging moans out of him.

"Come here you little minx. It's my turn," he says and I crawl on top of his body.

He flips us over and looks at my panties. "What are these still doing on," he asks as he slips them off.

"What's your level of urgency?" He asks, twirling a finger around my nipple.

"Six out of ten," I say.

He brings his mouth to my nipple and roughly sucks, his fingers moving between my legs. He kisses down my stomach and puts his mouth against my sex. He wastes no time sucking on my clitoris while pumping his fingers inside of me.

The pressure is building until I can't take it anymore. "Ten," I call out as I reach my peak.
He quickly adjusts then enters me swiftly. His strokes are quick and shallow until he plunges all the way in. My orgasm is instant, but he's far from done.

I taught him how to satisfy my well and he does a perfect job. He turns me over and takes me from behind. He pulls my hair as I fuck him back matching his speed and tempo. His other hand reaches for my clitoris signalling that he's close. I reach my second orgasm as I feel him release inside of me.

We lay down both saited. We lay there for a minute trying to catch our breaths. I look at him and he smiles. "We should have been doing this since day one," he says and I laugh.

"You want to go out to dinner?" He asks. "I want to take you out."

"Can we wait until we know my heat is over?" I ask.

"If you want to we can," he says.

"I think it's for the best. I'm not sleeping with you in a bathroom or a car," I say.

"Not even our bathroom in our room?" He says.

"This is your room and your bathroom. Mine is at my parents house," I say.

"And where do you sleep every night? Whom do you sleep with? What's mine is yours. What's yours is mine and everything is ours. If you want to sleep at your parents house a couple nights a week, I'm all for it," he says seriously.

"You want to sleep at my parents house," I chuckle.

"I'm wherever you are. You know I can't sleep without you. Besides, after I become Alpha we will be moving up to the 5th floor and that room will definitely be ours," he says.

"I wish you'd let me see it so I can start decorating," I say.

"We have plenty of time to get that done. Don't stress yourself out about that. Which reminds me. I got you a card attached to my account. You can use that to decorate," he says. "Maybe you should go clean out your parents fridge and replace their food. I'm sure it's all rotted out by now."

"That's a good idea. Why didn't I think of it? I say.

"You had a one track mind for the last couple of weeks but your parents are coming home tomorrow so you might as well have them come home to a pleasant environment," he says. I bet there's a lot to do at your parents house. Use the card."

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" I ask

"Training. I got all of the assessments done and now the real work begins. Hopefully it will only be two weeks left and then we can spend more time with each other," he says.

"Would you be upset if I got pregnant?" I ask.

"What? No. What? Do you think you're pregnant? He asks.

"No. It's just there were a couple times where we weren't necessarily careful. So if I wound up pregnant, would you be upset?" I ask.

"No. Though I prefer to wait until after my first year as Alpha at least. It's going to be a tough adjustment and I wouldn't want you to be raising our pup on your own," he says.

"That's very considerate of you. So sweet, loving and caring. Now I feel really confident about getting pregnant," I say. "Goodnight."

I turn around and go to sleep with a huge grin on my face.

A/N the photo is of Greg