"This is so humiliating. He told me to touch myself." I say

"And did you?" She asks.

"No, because you knocked on the door," I say.

"This isn't good. You have to spin it a different way. He asked you to but you didn't. Don't mention me at all," she advises.

"I don't think I can do that. He marked me. He'll be able to tell I am lying," I say. "I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"We don't have to," she says. " No worries.

"I wish I could see my parents," I say.

I look up to see Catherine mindlinking. I take my dishes to the kitchen so I don't interrupt her. Maybe she was getting permission to go.

"Killian is a fair man. You will be okay," Anna says as I wash my dishes. "I can clean those."

"Thank you, Anna. Please keep this to yourself," I plead.

Catherine brings in her dishes and places them in the sink. "Killian said that we can go to see your parents if you think you'll be okay on the way there."

"Let's go," I say, tucking her out of the kitchen.

We made our way down to the dungeons. I had a panic attack again and Killian told Catherine what to do. I wasn't allowed in the cell this time without Killian, but we had a pleasant conversation anyway.

I felt more like myself after we were done. I decided I would have to cut off contact with Tomas. As much as that would hurt me, I didn't want him getting in the way of my relationship with my mate.

"You want to watch a movie to kill time?" Catherine asks.

"Sure," I say. She makes some popcorn and we make our way to the recreation room to watch a movie.

Killian POV

This Tomas situation was distracting me from training and my men could tell. Catherine just mindlinked me and told me to drop it saying nothing happened. I want to hear that for myself.

I allowed her to go see her parents in hopes she would talk it out with them. I feel she is keeping something from me and it's not a feeling I'm comfortable with.

When training is over, I head back to the pack house. I go to my room to take a shower and get dressed in something more comfortable. I put on a black tank top and grey sweatpants.
I was exhausted.

I went looking for the girls. They weren't in Catherine's room. I could hear something playing in the rec room so I headed there.

I found them passed out laying on each other. It was cute. I shake my mate to wake her up. She makes a noise and snuggles deeper into my sister. I try again. This time she gets up.

"Do you want to finish our conversation?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "Come here."

She reaches out her arms to me. I grab them and pick her up. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a hug. I think she is falling asleep on me so I step back and walk her up to my room.

"Dinner is in thirty minutes but we could skip if you're too tired," I say. She shakes her head and rubs her belly.

"I'm hungry," she says.

"You want to have this discussion after dinner?" I ask.

"What discussion? Nothing happened. He asked me to touch myself and I didn't. I already decided to cut him off since it bothers you. What's there to discuss?" She asks.

"It doesn't bother you?" I ask.

"No. I knew him for a few months. You only a few days. I can't help but feel comfortable around him," she says.