Me: Thanks.

I stood up quickly bringing her with me. I put her down on her feet and say, "we have to go. Now."

We shifted and I ran behind her pushing her in the direction we needed to run. I didn't see anyone but I could smell the tell-tale signs they were present.

Her wolf was running faster than before. We made it back in record time. Our wolves were exhausted. We put our clothes back on and made it to the pack house.

"What was that about?" She asks.

"Rogues," I say simply. "I'm kinda hungry. Want to share some ice cream?"

"That sounds good," she says.

I get the ice cream and serve it in two bowls. I give one to her and we eat at the kitchen counter.

"What's your wolf's name?" She asks.

"Blakely, yours?" I ask.

"Fiona, like from Shrek," she says. " She hates when I say that. I don't know why because she never even saw Shrek."

"Did you ever ask her?" I ask.

"Of course I did. My wolf can be difficult. She won't tell me," she says.

"You're wolf fights you?" I ask.

"Sometimes," she says. "Most of the time we get along."

"Sounds like you could use some training," I say. "On Thursdays we train with our wolves. You should join us. You'll gain a better understanding of your wolf as well as tools for when she becomes difficult."

"I just might," she says.

"Speaking of training. I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks training the gate guards. You can join me or hang around here," I say.

"As fun as that sounds, I think I'll pass," she says. "I want to get to know your sister."

"Which one? Catherine or Josephine?" I ask.

"Both," she says.

"Josephine and Wesley are still at school. Josephine is a teacher. I think she's avoiding finding her mate at the best place possible," I say.

"Your parents had no rhyme or reason when they named you guys," she says.

"There was a reason. Catherine the Great, Josephine is he shall increase, my name is little warrior and Wesley was from the Princess Bride if I'm being honest," I say. "As you wish. He hates that movie by the way."

"That's too funny," she says chuckling.

"Where's your name come from?" I ask.

"My name means dark beauty," she says. "Don't you think we should have deeper conversations?"

"What did you have in mind?" I ask.

"How many pups do you want?" She asks.

"I haven't thought about it," I say.

"Well think," she said.

"How many do you want?" I ask.

"I want three," she says. "Meaning triplets. Then I don't care how many."

I choked on my ice cream and begin coughing. "Excuse me," I say, wiping my mouth. "So you want a big family?"

"Yeah. It's always been just the three of us. I always thought it would be fun with more people but mom kept miscarrying. I hope I don't have problems having kids."

"There's better technology now to help you with that," I say.

"Very true," she says slowly. "So when do you want to start mating?"