Messed up morning

Anya's pov

"Ughh what time is it?.....*gasp!*" I woke up late! Its already 10 am and I was supposed to meet up at 9!! What do I do?! I am one hour late!! Damian must be angry...what if he left by now?!

Okok I should calm down...

"PAPA! Why didn't you wake me?!" I told him to wake me up at 8 but he didn't!!

"Oh sorry"
He doesn't look sorry at all!!
'I didn't wake her up. Maybe my plan is complete. Now she won't be meeting that boy today. I know I shouldn't have done it but she's is MY daughter.! Even if I adopted her for my mission, she still is my daughter!!'

"....papa I won't talk to anymore!!" I was angry. How could he do this to me?! Isn't he the one who told me to get close to damian?!

"I am really sorry Anya but I really forg-- ANYA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

I ran out of the house. I don't know if Damian is still waiting for me or not....I am still going to look for him....to apologize!

I arrived at the place we were supposed to meet. He is nowhere to be seen.... Maybe he left....I will apologize on monday... Oh right...I need to apologize to papa to even if what he did was wrong....I understand why he did that tho...

Wait- who...

I saw someone similar sitting on the bench. Its Damian!! He is still waiting for me!

I ran up to him.

"DAMIAN! I'm sorry!! I overslept! I am sorry you had to wait for so long!! Pleaseforgive me!" I said. I was really feeling guilty for making him wait for this long..

"....what are you talking about? Weren't we supposed to meet at 10?"
"Huh?"
"Huh?"
...
...
..
.
Ah! I was thinking of coming here 1 hour before the actual time and mixed it up with the original time!
Gosh why does it always happen to me?! Now I have to apologize to papa for what I did! I didn't even get to dress properly and brush my hair!! I didn't even ate anything since I ran away from home!!!
....I wanna curl up into a ball...dig a hole...and disappear in it....

"BWHAHAHA so you are saying that you ran from home thinking that the actual time was 9 am and you didn't eat anything...and you didn't even brush your hair?" He said...holding back his laughter. I wanna punch him hard on his face again...

"....yes...."

"Pfthahahaha omg! You are so cute anya....haha. haah....phew! "

"Hic....hic..." tears started forming in my eyes. I shouted at papa so much!! What if he is angry?! What should I do now?! What if he gets scolded by mom!

"Anya! I-i am sorry!! Pls don't cry!!" Ah I forgot he is here...
" no no its fine I'm okay...anya need to apologize to papa for what I did...." I made a (-_-) face.

"Oh right" he also made a (-_-)face.

"So should we eat something? You must be starving by now" Damian said holding my hand in his. He realized what he did and blushed immediately.

'Damian you're such a coward'

I took his hand again and interlocked ours fingers. His face is red as tomato. That's refreshing!

Damian's pov

Wha-what?! She just calmly did this!! Omgomg! Okay its just holding hands don't think too much about it!

We walked towards the nearest restaurant and sat on the table windowside. It was her wish. I wanted to sit in the corner but....thats fine too.

"Order whatever you want its on me" I said. She looked so cute with her hair messy.

"No! I'll pay!" She said.

"Did you even bring money with you?"

"Gasp!" Wow. This is the most Anya things she has done. I bet her parents are worried sick about her. But still the fact that she ran from from home for me is so adorable.

"Just eat your food and the bills on me." She looked up at me and said
"Then the next time we come on a date, I will be the one paying. "

"Really? What are the chances that everything will be okay?" I said. She is still Anya.

"HEY! Sy-on boy just you wait and see!"

"Yes yes."

Wohoooo~
I am back!~ So long since I updated this!!
Exams are finally over and it feels sooo damn good. Ya'll still reading right?
I'll try to update sooner so pls don't abonden this story!
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉˢ ᵗʰᵒ!!
𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎