just...another day at school

Anya's pov

It was just another day at school when I got off the bus. I saw Becky, my best friend. We are best friends since 1st class. At first she called me a baby but then we grew closer. Let me tell you if you don't know, I can read other people's minds. Heh. And i know all about mama and papa's secret identity. Papa is a spy, mama is an assassination designer and bond my pet dog has the ability to see the future. Cool right?. My papa's mission is to keep the peace between east and west and that will only happen if i will be able to be friends with sy- on boy. He's a jerk. A big jerk. But what can i do! It's the papa's mission. *Sigh*

"Morning Anya~" Becky said
"Good morning becky"

"Anya! You are looking so cute!! Did you do makeup today?" Becky asked.
"I washed my face today."
"You what....nevermind"
"...?"

"Anya you got 89 in maths." Headmaster henderson said while showing other papers.
"Heh." I showed her papers to sy-on and his other two friends.
Clearly he was flustered. Yup. I became a top student after completing my 1st class. I was only 4 years old studying subjects ment for 6 years. I lied to papa about my age so that he won't abonden me.

After class

"Damian! Wait!!" I said.

Damian's pov

"Damian! Wait!!" Hm?
"Anya?"
"Damian! Look! I made this!!"
What is this??
"Its a bird origami!!"
Its a bird? Its all torn by its sides. Even tho she now is very intelligent in studies, she's the same in art in craft.
"This garbage?" I said.
"This iss not a garbage!! Its a bird!!!" She said while pouting
'She's so cute!!' She looks so cute when she pout like that. Wait. What did i just thought?.
"....."
Why is she looking at me like that? Was what i say was too harsh?.
"I-it looks good." I complimented.
"Thnx..."
Then she turned around and sprinted away from me. She sure is weird.

"Hey..guys..."
"Oh hey damian. You don't look so good. Did something happened?"
Agh they are sharp at noticing things. Only for me tho.
"D-do you think....that Anya hates me?" I said. It was barely a squeak.
"....what....?"
Both of them asked. Of course Me and Anya are not on very good terms since 1st class.
"I-i am just aaking okay?!!" I shouted. My face probably is red all over by now.
"Damian did something happened with her?"
"Haaah...yes"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm i see. Maybe she does hates you."
"WHAAAAAA!" I was shocked. She hated me?? Why she hated me?!? And why do i care if she hates me? But why am i feeling so sad by knowing she hates me??????

"Umm damian...do you...like her?"

"What!? N-no!! I dont like her...."
I mean...i guess?
Whatever!

"Mmm....if you say so."

Anya's pov

Why did i ran off like that?! What if it looked rude?!?!
Operation strix will be in vain!!!
Its already been 4 years since trying. I can't let papa get scolded by his boss for not completing his mission. But why did he have think like that? Ahh why does my heart's beating so fast? He only thought i was cute.
Should i ask becky?

"If a guy calls you cute, that means he has feelings for you!! Who was that?!?! Girl you seriously got a confession!!! Well i have to approve it first then only you can go out with him okay? No one can harm my Anya. And if he is someone mean... I am gonna use master Yor's special punch!"
"Haha it wasn't a confession. I just asked you nothing more." Haah Becky can be sometimes too overprotective. Hehe.

Hey! Since this is my second story, I am gonna try to keep it short. So please look forward on reading this because I really thought hard about whether to publish it or not.
I will try to update faster. Not like last time.  So please read and vote for this.
See ya and love ya❣