I...like her...

Damian's pov

*Sigh* what the hell is going on with me? Why am I thinking about her?! Do I really like her? No....it must be because of how our 1st encounter gone. I don't want to do anything that can prevent me from becoming an imperial scholar. That's the only way my father will recognize me like my brother....

I can't be like that...Even if I want...

At school

"Beckyyyyy give baccckkkkk!!!" Anya shouted while running towards Becky. They are doing something weird again as usual.
"You said I could keep thisssss!!!" Becky said. Anya will fall if she runs like this.... No! Why am I concerned about her?! I told myself not to!!

"Sy-on boy! Good morning!!" Anya said. The golden rays of sun Shining bright on her making her face glow more prettier than ever am I seeing things or she really is this pretty?? I mean she is pretty beautiful.... ACK! Again! Why does she has to be this cute when I am trying to get rid of this feeling!

'Ughh she must have put some spell on me or something!'

"WHAT?! I didn't put any spell on you!!" Anya shouted. D-did he just say that.... I AM A WITCH?!

"SY-ON BOY!! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME A WITCH!!"
What?.... Did I say that out loud?

"No...no I didn't mean that!" I tried to calm her but she turned and walked away while saying "Jerk" to me. Sniff.... She's angry.....
'I messed up'.

Lunch time

I followed Anya everywhere tring to make up with her but she isn't even listening. I don't know why I am so desperate to make up with her but I can't see her ignoring me like that. Its lunch time now maybe giving her some peanuts would cheer her up.

"Do you think that giving me two peanuts will be enough? I want a bag of them." She took the peanuts but made the same angry pout that was so cute!

"Sigh okay" I called someone from the telephone and just then a truck full of peanuts came.

"Here. Will this be enough?" I asked Nervously. This is the first time I felt nervous about losing someone. I can't deny anymore...I like her and I can't get rid of this feeling either.
"WHAA so many peanuts!!! Thnx sy-on boy!!"
Phew finally saw her smile.
Seeing the truck spilling the nuts, each and every student left leaving the two of us together.

I walked over her while seeing her eating the peanuts one by one.
'....she looks like a squirrel....'
I  brushed my  hand to her face and carefully pulled her pink hair strand behind her ear.

"Eat slowly. You will choke." I said. She looked at me.

Anya's pov

"Eat slowly.  You will choke."
Why is Sy-on boy sounds so caring. I looked up to see him.
'He's staring at me again.'
I was never angry at him. I was just having fun seeing him asking for forgiveness. I thought of this as a chance to get close to Damian but what is this feeling?

"Anya...I like you."
....What?!