fifteen: broken heart

next day

taehyung is sitting in his car near jks house, he feel blocked for about 10 minutes to stand up and go to jungkooks room like nothing happened between him and his dad. like there wasn't any conversation about his future and how their relationship can everything just mess up.

taehyung got used to being disaster in relationships and even with communicating with people but now when he heard words like 'If you truly love my son, If you really care about him then let him go' or 'all these years of all work, this pain can I come to nothing for jungkook" because of him? because of falling in love? can love cuss so much pain to 2 young people who doesn't know how hard adult life might be yet?

taehyung feel guilty and the worst thing in that is that maybe jks father is right? maybe taehyung is able to ruin everything for what jungkook was working for all this time, all this years of tears can come to nothing because taehyung loves him? he doesn't even know if jungkook likes him the same way as him, does he love him...

suddenly taehyung got a message so whipped eyes embarrassed of own thoughts and check his phone

my love ❤️

are you coming??? 😇

taehyungie 💜

give me 5 minutes

taehyung answered and quickly left his car, making way to jks house all lost in thoughts still doesn't knowing how the fuck he should tell jungkook everything. he climbed up onto garage and softly knocked to jks window, taking deep breath trying to prepare himself somehow at what's coming. okay, you got this... jungkook have to be happy he thought.

the window flow open and his eyes witnessed jungkook with beautiful, this time for his surprise more sexier smile. "hi tae-roomie" jungkook giggle "hey, kookie" taehyung breath out and carefully entered into jks room, thinking only about how in the nicest way tell jungkook that they can't be together even tho he won't let him go If he says it that way.

after closing window behind himself, taehyung run palms through hair and tried "jungkook listen, um I have to tell you something-" but was cut off by quick grab onto his wrist, from the surprise he didn't do anything and let jungkook brought him to bed "jungkook, please-" taehyung tried again now sitting up onto jks bed but the younger started sitting onto his lap.

"you can tell me it later, hm?" jungkook whispered playfully and fixed the elders hair a little making him look down "fuck, don't make this harder for me-" taehyung was cut off by jks lips who rested hands onto his neck, taehyung sigh at the contact and couldn't stop himself from kissing back at remembering that it might be the last time.

"touch me, hyung" jungkook whispered against taes plump lips and grabbed his both hands just to slide them under the material of his sweatpants making taehyung bite lower lip "I want you so badly, you don't even have idea what you means to me" jungkook added never breaking the eye contact with the elder who looked down.

"what?" jungkook asked confused at taes sad expression, he grabbed taes both cheeks to make him look up "okay, talk to me", taehyung exhaled heavily before starting saying I'm sorry "I need to talk to you about our future, about us... about you jungkook, that's the most important part in that" jungkook confused was listening to him.

"you mean talk about what? having kids or ...?" jungkook giggle thinking that the elder is just teasing him or something for a second but his expression didn't change at all "jungkook..." taehyung whispered, grabbing jks soft hands into his from own cheeks and held them tightly.