three: in tears

10 minutes later taehyung finally came to their dorm, he quickly opened door carefully with one hand and after entering shut them with a foot. he gently lays down jungkook onto his bed making him unfortunately wake up "we are in our dorm?!" jungkook asked in shock and sat up with parted lips, eyes wide open. "yes?" taehyung chuckled surprised at jks question.

"how?! I was at the party second ago!" jungkook said all in shock like nothing has sense in this world, "I brought you here, don't you remember?" taehyung chuckled at jks precious but still a little weird questions and sat next to him. "that's amazing! you're amazing, I'm amazing! we both are so cool, don't you think?" jungkook said with happy smile, his hands flaying everywhere. taehyung laughed at that showing the younger his boxy smile "you have pretty smile!" jungkook said, his expression shows shock.

taehyung couldn't stop chuckling at him "thanks" he whispered before standing up "here, wear it to not catch cold" he said and gave jungkook big oversize silver sweatshirt making him nods before quickly wearing it. "I'll make you some mint tea" taehyung added with little smile at seeing how small jungkook looks in his clothes. almost swallowed him all.

jungkook sighed and lay onto bed again, playing with his fingers. taehyung quickly made hot tea for jungkook in their kitchen and when cooled down gave it to him, saying "drink it carefully, it will makes you feel better". jungkook hold the cup with two hands cutely and took a big sip, moaning a little at the taste of hot liquid "so good!" he mumbled against it.

taehyung starred at jungkook the whole time softly until the younger put the table at the nightstand, saying "I drunk it all! see?!" with those big eyes. those doe eyes. "are you feeling any better?" taehyung asked, trying to sounds as lowly as he can, didn't know why honestly. "way better, thank you so much taehyungie" jungkook giggle and whipped his nose by sweatshirt sleeve "are you okay?" taehyung asked ever so calmly.

jungkook nodded quickly, cheeks red and eyes now glassy "yeah" he giggle "I just don't think that choisan wanted to talk with me" jungkook added with a smile. taehyung felt so bad for him, he can't imagine himself at jks place, so terrible and disgusting. "I'm so sorry jungkook, I promise you this guy will have a consequences of his deeds. I will make sure about it" taehyung said and grabbed jks soft hand into his for comfort.

"no one cares about me, let's face the truth. they play to like me because I'm rich, good student with good body to fuck with. everyone wants to use me and don't care about what am I feeling, I'm only worth quick fuck. no one loves me" jungkook said looking down at own lap, little tears running down onto his cheek making taehyung immediately say "what? don't say such a things! It's not true, at least for me. I know you a little bit deeply for only 2 days and already really likes you! you're personality is so nice and warm, no one hates you. people are just shits and messed up".

jungkook looked up at him, his eyes looks like the whole galaxy cumulative inside of them. they starred at each other for some time, both of them couldn't stop and neither of them know why.

taehyung after some moments absolutely wasn't planning on it but leaned closer to jungkook to kiss gently his red, warm lips. they seemed to be softer than he imagined earlier, it's not like he thought about kissing jungkook of course.

jungkook softly kissed back before pulling away, they exhaled heavily. breathe mixed from the proximity. the younger slowly opened his teary eyes to look softly into taes who already was looking at him, jks cheeks hits up immediately. taes eyes were so dark and in beautiful shade of brown, the depth in them was out of this world. not mentioning his face.

taehyung leaned in again and parted jks lips with own upper slowly before kissing him ever so deeply, jungkook sigh into his mouth letting his tears run onto his red cheeks and put hand onto taes cheek. taehyung tugged onto jks lower lip smoothly before ending once again this passionate kiss, jungkook exhaled deeply meanwhile taehyung brushed tip of their noses several times, whispering "too fast?"