one: new roommate

jungkook slowly opened eyes and checked the hour at his phone tiredly, it was 6.50am before his alarm. he hates waking up in the morning but something different than the alarm woke him up, he rolled eyes at seeing his new annoying roommate taking shower in their bathroom, playing loud music from the speakers. jungkook sigh all annoyed and stand up from the bed to off the speakers.

why is he playing music when he isn't even in the room he thought and scuffed to himself before taking his pretty sweather and skinny black jeans of his, he wore them quickly because of having opportunity that his roommate is using bathroom. jungkook grabbed his little mirror to quickly make his little make up after washing face and brushing teeth in the kitchen, losing hope that will use bathroom today. he doesn't really do those type of things but like to has more underlined eyes and lips.

after some moments when he done doing it he quickly grabbed his backpack and left his dorm, screaming "lock after yourself!". he doesn't care If his roommate hears it, it's gonna be his fault If he won't close it so. jungkook run palm through hair all tired and entered to his high school, immediately people started looking at him and saying 'hi's'.

jungkook was really popular guy but he doesn't know actually why, he is just nice person to everyone and maybe that's why. because of having the highest grades in school he became so known but his beautiful face only helps in it. people say that his life is perfect, he knows that also people have a crush on him but at this topic he is enjoying it for the fullest. he loves having good luck with the boys, especially in those which are his type.

jungkook sigh and went to his classroom. still all sleepy but always tries to convince himself to just get over it by thinking about that soon is friday, and what that means? party, alcohol, dance, boys...

time skip

about 3 hours passed and jungkook now
is leaving school restroom, "jin!" he screamed with huge smile dancing onto his face at noticing his dear friend, "jungkook! what's up?" jin said and hugged his friend tightly "just tired" jungkook shrugged and unlocked his locker. when the locker wasn't opening that easily as should he punch her with fist annoyed "shit!" he said loudly, finally opening his locker.

"wowow what happened?" jin chuckled, "my new fucking roommate happened" jungkook sighed and leaned onto lockers with back "you still didn't talk with him at all yet?" jin asked with little smirk "he is like a ghost! I couldn't even see him well, it's been already 2 weeks. also he skips a lot" jungkook explained annoyed.

he bumped back of his head against the locker "I need to fuck to calm my mind" he mumbled with eyes closed. jin smacked his arm at that "leave some people to others!", "I like boys and you're straight so what's the problem and I'm not talking here about my roommate" jungkook giggle with tease in his voice "besides I didn't fuck for a long time", "yeah you mean for a week? jesus, and your parents still thinks you're innocent straight guy?" jin asked immediately making jungkook smack his chest.

jin chuckled, his attention brought guys standing not that far away from them. they were of course looking at jungkook, checking him out as well biting lower lip meanwhile. "these guys are definitely eager to fuck with you" jin said and pointed at the group, jungkook looked there and smiled and one of the guys which he actually know. "choisan is hot so" he said and again looked at jin, "gosh, you're so lucky. you gonna literally have whoever the fuck you want"

jungkook giggle "it's not true, I don't know why people like me", "um maybe because you're definition of perfect?" jin said making jungkook look down "yeah" he mumbled with little smile. "come on, we have a classes" jin said and rest arm onto jks shoulder, pulling him away from lockers when jungkook closed it after taking needed book.