Chapter 055

"What am I in your eyes?"

When asked by Rong Mian, Song Yang asked back, "What do you think?"

Just a dishonest answer.

Rong Mian said angrily, "I'm just asking you if I don't know."

Seeing him so persistent, Song Yang motioned for him to approach.

Have a play?

Rong Mian secretly looked forward to it, and leaned closer: "What can't be heard by others?"

Song Yang pressed his ear and lowered his voice: "In my eyes, you are just an ordinary human being."

Rong Mian: "..."

He looked up, and his always gentle and cold voice became gnashing of teeth.

"What is it, I can't hear it."

Song Yang seemed to be unaware, patted him on the shoulder and comforted: "Even if you can pat the dead queen with your bare hands, in my heart you will always be you, my lovely son."

Rong Mian: "..."

I want to hear you say this?

Song Yang: "And if you're not strong enough, you won't be able to protect me, isn't it fun to think about it like that?"

Rong Mian smiled: "Do you like being a father?"

This smile looked a little dangerous, Song Yang nodded, "Of course."

Rong Mian: "Then kissing me at that time was also a father's love for his son?"

Song Yang: "..."

Rong Mian: "Good."

Song Yang: "..."

Good?

What does good mean?

03: [After the calf, the wife is angry. 】

Song Yang: "..."

Shut up.

The blocks that were attacked by the queen were in dire straits. In addition to the collapse, there was also a large area of ​​erosion and pollution caused by venom. The air was filled with a strong pungent odor. It was necessary to wear a purification mask to breathe normally.

On the previous street, the queen ant had been transported away by the fighter planes. In addition to the traces of crawling on the ground, the tail was also scattered with milky white and translucent lumps.

"That's the eggs laid by the queen ant."

Second Lieutenant Zhong explained, "We have roughly counted them. There are tens of thousands of them. They have been frozen and waited for the fighter troops to come and destroy them."

Rong Mian took a look and found that the smallest one was only the size of a fist. The mutant ants were very capable of reproducing. If a few were left behind, another ant nest might soon be built.

Second Lieutenant Zhong looked at everyone: "The ant colony in this area has been cleaned once. You can inspect each designated location according to the AI ​​allocation in the terminal. Be sure to check every corner to make sure that there are no omissions."

Everyone: "Yes."

Regular team members are generally in groups of two, while interns are allowed in groups of three to five.

Rong Mian was assigned to two large shopping malls and a gymnasium, both in the urban area.

He found a car and motioned for the others to come up.