Chapter 031

After entering the dormitory area, Rong Mian waited for Song Yang to enter the dormitory building before returning to his dormitory with the Sang Guo brothers.

Sang Guo lowered his voice and asked, "Aren't you going to sleep with him at night?"

"He has a lot to do at night, so I won't bother."

After repeated defeats, Rong Mian was a little dejected, "I kind of understand those omegas who approached him before."

Just a miserable word.

Is there something wrong with his education?

Sang Guo gave him a strange look. "Isn't he already hooked?"

Rong Mian was confused, "Really? When?"

"Just now in the restaurant."

Sang Guo tilted his head to look for Sang Ning for a sense of identity.

Sang Ning nodded, "Everyone is envious."

But in his opinion, Rong Mian and Song Yang have always been a stupid couple who distributed dog food everywhere.

Rong Mian looked bewildered. "Just now? I failed."

Sang Guo's eyes gradually became unbelievable. "You don't know if he is hooked?"

Rong Mian thought back carefully, and the more he thought about it, the more puzzled he became. "It turns out that chasing people is so profound, I thought it was a very simple matter."

Sang Guo/Sang Ning: "......"

Has this guy really got his head?

After practicing Saber Ares in the combat system for more than two hours, Rong Mian saw that it was almost time, so he went offline and sent a video message to Song Yang.

It took a while for the other party to pick up.

"It's time to sleep." Rong Mian urged.

Song Yang raised his head, his eyes were out of focus. "Mianmian? Why can't I see you?"

Rong Mian: "......"

On the worktable in front of him is a wafer-making instrument, and a mini-manipulator holds a wafer much smaller than a fingernail.

Rong Mian: "Can't you leave it to the AI to complete it?"

Song Yang shook his head. "No, this is a test item."

Rong Mian leaned in front of the screen and glanced curiously. "It doesn't look like a chip used in a mecha."

Song Yang put his hand on the protective cover. "I'll show you when it's ready."

Mysterious.

Rong Mian straightened up. "It's 12 o'clock, go to bed, you promised me."

Song Yang: "Okay."

His mouth answered cheerfully, but he didn't move for a long time.

After dawdling for a long time, Rong Mian finally coaxed him to sleep with two small biscuits.

When lying down, Song Yang saw the rabbit doll on the bedside and was very sad. "The little flower rabbit that Mianmian promised me, I don't know when it will be fulfilled."

Rong Mian: "...Place an order today."

After hanging up the video, Rong Mian turned around and went online to order a rabbit exactly like his avatar, plus a wolf cub.

Before going to bed, Jiao Bai sent a message, a personal file of Li Cheng's mother, and a text message.

[Snatch back a dead one, I will try again tomorrow.]