Chapter 21

Minjeong woke up with a headache. She was sure it was because of the alcohol last night. The ginger haired girl contemplated on how she was convinced by Aeri to hang out last night as she really wanted to stay in her hotel room and rest after wandering the city for a day alone, she needed to be alone. Aeri texted her that she was planning to hang out with Somi, as well as with Jimin. She said that it was Jimin's idea to hang out, she was supposed to said no but Aeri stole her phone while she was texting Yuki, her bestfriend in Japan and decided to text the blonde girl that she wanted to hang out for the night and talk.

Flashback

"Minjeong, I already sent the text to Jimin. There's no backing out. Just talk to her" Aeri teasingly said as Minjeong pouted at what the small girl just did.

"You know that I'm not yet ready to talk to her, Aeri. I'm afraid whether she gets mad or just ignore me. After all, I was gone for seven years in your life" Minjeong said, recalling the day she left Jimin on her knees crying on the ground.

"And she ran away before I even have the chance to talk to her during my performance in Ryujin's bar. So, I thought she didn't want to see me at all" Minjeong added, putting her right hand Aeri's shoulders.

"I know, Jimin. She has the reason why she took off. What did you do after your performance? If you don't mind" Aeri asked.

Minjeong was recalling the event took place after the performance and she remembered that she called Yuki, her bestfriend about her sudden performance. "I called Yuki, my bestfriend. What does it have to do with Jimin ?" The ginger haired girl furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at Aeri who was thinking deeply.

"Well, I think that she must have overheard your conversation with your bestfriend. And she might think that you're dating. That's just my theory, tho"

"Ahh, I don't know, probably. I used to call Yuki, Love. It's because we love to tease each other. And I deeply know what Yuki wants. He wanted to spend his life with a man, and he was so excited seeing his boyfriend here in Seoul" Minjeong explained.

"Do you think she's jealous?"

"I think. You've been gone for seven years and I know that she was still hoping to see you. That's why she just focused her whole ass to work. She waited for you. Waiting for you to come back, ask forgiveness and have a peace of mind. And yet here you are, in flesh. I think it gave Jimin a little hope that you two would be good friends again." Aeri answered patting the ginger haired girl's back as she looked down, fiddling her fingers.

"That's why I'm here, unnie. To talk to her and have a peace of mind as well. All I want is to be friends with her again" Minjeong smiled as she hugged Aeri.

End of Flashback

Minjeong still lied down on her back, staring at the ceiling for a while before getting out of bed, one eye was closed. She looked for her phone under her pillow, she was used of putting her phone besides her pillow, but her phone was nowhere to be found. She slightly felt a hand around her waist, and she she immediately got up and could see a person beside her, a face covered by a blanket. She realize that she was not in her hotel room but in someone's bed. And her clothes were not hers, and probably by the person sleeping beside her.

"Oh my gosh, did we made up last night? I don't wanna be just someone else's fuck buddy" Minjeong was panicking as she immediately got out from the bed, stumbling from her own feet.

"Aeri unnie, you're dead meat. I hope I'm not going to be murdered by this person" Minjeong thought, trying to find her phone and there it was under the lampshade. She took it and tried to ran away, picking up her clothes which was neatly folded on the chair beside a drawer. But something caught her eye, a picture frame which was put down on the drawer, Minjeong took the picture frame, she gasped as she saw a photo of her and Jimin which was taken during their camping before Ningning flied to China. She smiled as she remembered too well about the good memories. She then again realized that it was Jimin's bedroom and the person sleeping beside her was Jimin as well. She saw the person moved and she immediately faced the wall as she saw the familiar face, taking off the blanket on her face. She can hear the person groaned and yawned. She heard her saying her name in a tired but soft voice.