Chapter 20

"Where is Jimin?" Minjeong immediately said as she saw Ryujin serving drinks to her customers. Ryujin shrugged it off and the ginger haired girl went outside hoping that Jimin was still around but thought that she already took off. She wondered why she left without even greeting her after the performance. Or is it because she had something important that came up. Or she was just hoping to talk with her more.

"You found her?" Ryujin curiously asked. Minjeong shook her head and sat to one of the chairs across Ryujin.

"Why are you looking for her, anyways?" Ryujin added and Minjeong raised both her eyebrows, half smiled.

"Well......." Minjeong couldn't even finish her sentence, in deep thought, asking herself: Why is she looking for her?

"I forgot what's the reason"

"It's probably I just wanted to talk to her"

"Minjeong, is something bothering you?" Ryujin interrupted her thoughts as she could see her bestfriend who was really in deep thought.

Minjeong flinched at the question and answered Ryujin with a hesitant voice. "I-uh, nothing, Ryu" She scratched her head. Ryujin was not convinced to Minjeong's response but decided not to ask any questions anymore.

The remaining hours of the night in her hotel room was filled with thoughts of how she was  trying to forget what the blonde girl did to her. But the one time that she land her eyes on her, she would remember it all. Memories. Devastating memories.

"I wanted us to be friends again, but why is it so hard"

"The thought of you sitting in front of me, listening was such a new experience"

"I saw your smile, and it give me hope. Hope that I will be able to genuinely look at those eyes again"

"But you didn't let me"

"Jimin, I still can't forget what you did"

"And I didn't even forget about you"

For four days in Seoul, Minjeong had been thinking so hard about it these days. She went to Seoul to meet with her friends and expected worst case scenarios that they might be mad at her but they didn't. They accepted her wholeheartedly. And she wanted to meet Jimin, the sole purpose of the travel, wanted to give her an explanation. She knew that Jimin is at fault and she was really mad during the time she knew the full truth.

"Should I give her another chance in my life?"

Minjeong didn't understand herself at all.

"Why did I even come here in the first place?"

"Because you wanted peace of mind"

"Because you misses your friends"

"Because you wanted to talk to her"

"..... you wanted to see her in person"

"But why is it so hard?"

Minjeong received a call from someone, Yuki and she was surprised at what he told her.

-----

It's already been week since Minjeong was in Seoul and it's been three days since she saw her perform, it's also been three days she didn't heard any news about her. Or is it because she didn't want to hear about her for now after what she knew.

It's also been three days since Mr. Yang invited his colleague in Japan to help them with their Marketing Area. And he said that his colleague will be sending one of their young and most brilliant employee to help them with discount. She was meeting him today with Mr. Yang at three this afternoon.