Chapter 14

Jimin was fond of having a peaceful weekend in her big mansion. There was just something about the silence that surrounds the place, and it was refreshing for the older girl. She walked towards the window of her room and tilted her head on the backyard she used to play with her twin sister, Karina. She smiled at the sudden memory of her twin. They were so close to each other, inseparable if you must say.

"I missed you, my friend" Jimin frantically shook her head.

"My loving sister" She corrected.

Flashback

Karina and Jimin were inseparable, both have the same interests, Music. They both have the same features and a bright smile. They both have each other's back when one of them gets in trouble or feeling sad. They also liked to prank their older brother by doing some decent pranks on him wherein they would always scolded by their parents. Karina was more reserved than Jimin. She was quickly drained by a lot of interaction and could sleep for more than 8 hours to recharge herself. She was uncomfortable with Jimin's acquaintances when both of them went out together and would always nudged Jimin to go home. Jimin, on the other hand, was very understandable of the personality of her twin. They sometimes fought over little things, but Karina was the first one to apologize even it's Jimin's fault. When they were younger, they both have their natural black hair and sometimes, Somi and Aeri were confused who's who between the twin.

"Ya know what, sometimes I don't know who is Karina or Jimin between you two, it's getting frustrating." Somi pouted while crossing her arms, glancing at the identical twins while leaning on Aeri which makes the small girl flicked her forehead. It makes Jimin felt uncomfortable seeing them touching one's forehead.

"Ouuuuch, Aeri. You are really feisty with that small body. Uhhh and I hate it since I am quite huge than you are" Somi annoyingly said while glaring at Aeri. The twins were amused at the little brawl of the two. Jimin shook her head while Karina leans in her head on Jimin's shoulders.

"I think I'll just cut my hair, so that these two won't be confused anymore" Karina innocently said, hoping for Jimin's approval.

"I won't let that happen, sis. We're going to Japan and you look beautiful as you are" Jimin complimented, pinching her twin's cheeks. Karina loved it when Jimin do that to her. They were interrupted by the twin's parents with food on their hands as both Somi and Aeri clumsily rushing towards the food.

"Karina, Jimin. Come and eat some food. You both are getting thin" Their dad jokingly said while the twins looked at their respective healthy tummies. They chuckled with each other before getting some snacks as they heard Somi and Aeri munching the food loudly. They both glared at the weirdness of the two.

After the little get together with their friends, both Karina and Jimin went to their rooms and talked about a lot of things.

"When we get older, Jimin. I want to have little kids and I want them to live together in one house. That would be total chaos and I love it" Karina said, laughing while genuinely looking at Jimin. Karina waited for Jimin to respond seems like she's in deep thought. She did the thing that Jimin hates the most especially when she is deeply thinking. Karina flicked Jimin's forehead and crunched her nose which makes Jimin irritated and annoyed at the sudden gesture of her own twin. Jimin aggresively tickled her twin but the latter just laughed hysterically which makes Jimin annoyed even more.

"You are hot headed, Jimin. Relax." Karina pushed Jimin a little while taking a deep breath.

"You know how I hate that. While you love that when I do that to you. Why must I be the one who got pissed so easily while you are so patient" Jimin said while looking at the ceiling.