Chapter 8

It has been three days since the talk of Jimin and Minjeong and the two seemed to inseparable with each other. They do not physically clingy with each other but they casually talk about a lot of things every minute of the day.

"It sounds horrible. Like when did you learned that sound? It did sound like a bird but you doing it, is hilarious." Jimin slamming her chair in the music room which is besides the younger girl, she's laughing at Minjeong who glared at the older girl of insulting one of her unique talents.

"I learned it from my bestfriend, Ryujin. You should meet her. She's pure and kind but rebelious" Minjeong grinned at Jimin still cackling.

"Just like you but she's kind unlike you" Minjeong added which makes Jimin stopped laughing and thumped Minjeong's shouder in disagreement.

"Yah! I am the nicest person you've ever met. And plus, I'm helping you with your memories coming back" Jimin tried to play with Minjeong's conscience but the younger girl seemed not pleased with what she just heard from the purple haired girl.

"Unbelievable, now we're counting efforts. Wow! Only Yu Jimin" Minjeong clapped weirdly which makes Jimin put her hand on the younger girl's shoulder. Minjeong halted and looked at Jimin with an annoyed face which she lets out small smile.

"I was just kidding. I know that I'm probably the worst person you've ever met on your first day but I'm not that bad" Jimin reassured her while standing up. Minjeong couldn't help but to agree with the older girl, she's been nice to her for these past three days and she couldn't believe it either. She would picture Jimin as one of those heartless Mafia she read in some Fanfiction sites she visited, who killed bunch of innocent lives but not anymore, she's more like an innocent puppy with those cute smiles.

Even though the dreams that she have been experiencing for the past few weeks are temporarily gone but she can't help thinking over again about being Winter. She was not quite good at digging up some information about her past and that she wanted to absorb it gradually so that she could not be overwhelmed by it. And she liked where she is now, getting to know who Jimin is and who knows she has something to share that might be part of her past.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. And Aeri is late. We really have to film our videos. We still have a lot of things to accomplish other than this" Minjeong rolled her eyes waiting for any sign of Aeri.

She stood up and stretch every muscle of body when she hit the chair she barely saw and tripped a little causing her to fall down to the ground but thankfully Jimin's reflexes was quick and was able to catch the falling Minjeong. They looked at each other's eyes intently for 10 seconds as they both heard footsteps that came from their other member, Aeri.

Aeri was so shocked at the scene in front of her that she needed a minute to take a breath, the two both pulled away from each other's embrace and Minjeong nervously greeted Aeri who hid herself at the back of the door. Hearing Minjeong's voice, she came out from her hideout and face them both with an eyes closed.

"Are you both decent?" Aeri asked still eyes closed, then Jimin approached her and held her hand down from her eyes.

"We are. And you are overreacting. And late" Jimin bluntly said to Aeri still in shock.

"Are you two dating or something?" Aeri absentmindedly asked the two which surprised Jimin as well as Minjeong.

"NO!!! Why would I date this nerd? And she's a girl" Jimin narrowed her eyes while pointing to Minjeong.

"Ouch! that hurted. As long as I can remember, I think we dated. Well probably, it's just in my dreams." Minjeong thought. "Ahh, what was I thinking. I'm not. Probably not" She tried to brushed off the idea of dating girls which she couldn't believe herself.