Chapter 16

Minjeong woke up at the sound of the birds chirping into their tent. She sat up, she looked down at the person lying down beside her. She touched the person's fluffy cheeks with admiration. Just like before, Karina had low tolerance to alcohol and could talk in her drunk sleepy self about weird things. She reminisce the memory of the one time, Karina got drunk to exactly three shots.

"Minjeong, I'm flying in a spaceship. Asssshhhhhiiuuuuu" Karina spread her arms freely while Minjeong was struggling to stop her girlfriend from falling down on the ground walking towards Karina's home.

"Rina, we're literally on the ground and you're not yourself" Minjeong groaned while reaching out for the key on her hand for the doorknob. She stumbled a little and accidentally hit Karina's head on the door.

"I think something is wrong with the ship, Captain Min. It's crashing" Karina made weird noises as Minjeong lay her mess body on her bed. The younger girl pushed away from Karina's embrace but the older girl pulled her in for a tight embrace and whispered.

"Crashing on you, my puppy" Kissing Minjeong's neck and giggled.

Minjeong smiled at the sudden recall.

"You're talking real now" Minjeong whispered to herself and could feel that Jimin was slowly moving, stretching out her body and yawned loudly, opening her eyes and realized that Minjeong was gazing at her, smiling. She quickly sat up.

"Goodmorning, Jimin" Minjeong kissed her fluffy cheeks as the older girl closed her eyes as if she's used to it. Her head was in pain from last night's shots. She really hate it when she's drunk. She might have said something nonsense amd couldn't even remember what she said.

"Did I do or say something last night, Min?" Jimin asked scratching her head. Minjeong was curious as to what she meant by sending her something and she was meaning to asked her but Aeri interrupted them by her loud nagging voice. Jimin groaned and opened the tent, got out followed by Minjeong.

"Maybe next time" She mentally said. Aeri had prepared their breakfast before going home.

"Waaah, Uchinaga Aeri, this bacon is sooo good!" Somi said smacking the smaller girl, the latter glared at her then looked at Jimin staring into space while munching her food.

"Yu Jimin!" Aeri yelled surprising her other friends. The purple haired girl softly looked at her, confused.

"Why are you in dazed, Jimin? Do you remember what happened last night?" Aeri teased the older girl, the latter was puzzled.

"What did you do to me last night, Aeri?" Before answering, Aeri looked at Minjeong first then to Jimin.

"Well, we just heard weird noises last night. It seems like someone is kissing?" Aeri stroked her chin, as Minjeong furrowed her eyebrow, puzzled.

"What?! did I kissed you again, Minjeong?" Jimin genuinely asked the younger girl, who seemed to be confused.

She rumbled from her words. "No, Jimin. You fell asleep after I lay you down the comforter and I slept as well after I took care of you" Jimin glared at Aeri, attempted to punch her but stopped herself.

"Geez, relax Jimin, I was just poking fun at you. None of that are true, okay. Relax" Aeri came to Jimin patting her shoulders, the purple haired girl glared at her.

"gay panic, gurl" Somi thought while looking at her friends bickering.

"It's early in the morning, and y'all already fighting, let's just enjoy the view, shall we" Ningning snapped, putting her shoulders on Minjeong, pinching her cheeks.

They spent few hours on the mountain taking pictures together and some solo shots, while Minjeong mostly took the mountain's view instead of taking a selfie. She just do not like taking her pictures and sharing it to people, she's more of the nature gal.