"Ok why do you want to work here?"

"I got call from one of your staff that' they need  hacker and a manager too" i straight forwardly told the left side old man and the girl name Jennie chuckled a little bit on his answer..

"Two things you like about our company?"

"Building and interior designing,i also liked the fact that you have installed AC in waiting area" I said...

"We want a worker who can work for us honestly,and with his all petience and focus, could you do that? " this Time the left side guy which was quite familiar spoke from the right side corner...

"I-i can,i  definitely assure you that if you gonna hire me,i Will give my best...work hard and try all my ways to get your work done" in these all years this is the first time I got nervous..

"Ok ok ,you like chocolates or flowers?" The girl in the middle asked smiling while cupping her own cheeks...

"None " i said taking out my glasses clearing them as it got blurry again...

"Your favourite food?" Is it a job interview or interview of a celebrity,what kind of question is that...

"Anything Spicy"

"Ok now can you hack my phone right now?" The similar guy asked looking at me with a straight face...

"Yeah,if you allow me the I can" i said and walking towards me he gave me his phone which was locked and our hands touched a little bit...

"You didn't recognised me?" He asked in a low tone which really increased my heartbeat but shit i really feel i have met him but couldn't remember when...

I silently took his phone and began to do my work and in few seconds i was done...

"Well done..." The lady spoke when i finally opened his application without password which was level 1 thing for me...

"You are hired...you can work for us from tomorrow" the femiliar guy said..

"Thank you so much sir" i bowed down...

They discussed something with me and after few questions and answers i finally signed the three months contract papers to work for them..

"Hii my name is Jennifer Kirigun,you can call me Jennie" the lady said...

"My name is Edward...i m from technical department" another guy said...

"Jess from technical department" the girl said with a lot of attitude, god knows why
.
Like that i shook hands with few other guys and girls and finally it was the similar guy's turn...

"Hi,my Name is Tharn kirigun" all those memories flashes back into my head,all those insults,all those things which happened to me began to run into my head...

I pulled out my hands immediately and turning around i left that place...

Shit! god why the hell i met this person again...

(the reason Type couldn't remember Tharn)
Tharn before...

(the reason Type couldn't remember Tharn)Tharn before

Mew now...