7 | full moon

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Why the fuck did I tell my aunt and pinky swear I would walk home from school everyday and that she wouldn't have to pick me up? It's cold as shit and my will to live is already low from having to breathe in the vicinity of others for a whole fucking six to eight hours.

I spent my whole twenty minute walk reminiscing about my not so eventful school day, and honestly the best part was dance class.

I actually think I feel comfortable at this school compared to past ones I have been to.

Hopefully this one will last unlike the others.

There wasn't much to do on the walk home, just kicking rocks every now and then on the pavement seemed like the only thing to pass this seemingly long walk.

All I could think about right now was Heeseung.

Why out of all people Heeseung, you might ask?

I couldn't get his scoff out of my head, I don't know why it has been bothering me so much.

It's like he can read my mind or something, and it's very off putting.

He just seems annoyed whenever I even think or talk to another guy or just someone else in general, and frankly I just don't get why.

He just met me after all.

God, I'm overthinking again.

After reminiscing for what seemed like ages, I finally arrived at my house, opening the door to see my aunt making dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey Auntie, what are you making?"

The cherry eyed women looked up at me with a bright smile,"Hello Hayoon my love, how was school? Tell me everything!"

I shrugged my shoulders,"I guess it was okay, not too exciting for a first day. I did make a couple friends though, and we are all in a dance group together for dance class and we have a huge assignment due sometime this month. Is it okay for them to come over here at some point so we can practice? "

"What are these peoples names and are any of them boys?"

I rolled my eyes,"They're all guys in the dance group other than me, but I did make one friend of the female persuasion today, so be proud."

Yeah, she's aware that I struggle to talk to people, but for some reason it's easier for me to talk to guys than it is girls.

My aunt gushed,"Are any of them good enough for you Hayoon? You know your Auntie is looking to be a Great Auntie someday!"