Mr.kim: what happen ? "He asked in confusion"

Jungkook: min-jun why are you crying? Did someone hurt you ?

Min-jun: why d-does it concern you "Mr Jungkook" wanna know w-who hurted me  ITS YOU ALL "point finger at each member of her family"

Mrs.kim:b-baby w-why are you taking like this and which truth ??"she asked but was afraid of her to know the exact truth"

Min-jun: *chuckle sadly* still lying miss 'kim Min-sun' J-just for your o-own happiness y-you m-make my life miserable just tell me why TELL ME WHY YOU HIDE THATS YOUR FUCKIN SO CALLED  HUSBAND AND SONS ARE MAFIA "she yelled on top of her lungs , her hears never stop flowing from her eyes"  y-you k-know it's pain here *point at her heart* y-you knew m-my p-past y-you know how much i hate mafia *fall down on her knee*

Hearing the secret which she hided for so many months  suddenly revealed Mrs.kim stumble a back from the  shock .

Jungkook tried to go near her but stop in mid way hearing he never wanted to her

Minjun: Mr kim Jungkook stay away from i dont w-want a m-mafia near me "she said in crack voice"

Jin: princess t-there m-must be some misunderstanding it's not truth

Min-jun: *stand up again* the audacity of you mr Jin still lying from till when will you lie "she spoke but the word mr broke Jin's heart" YOU KNOW I TRUSTED YOU ALL SO MUCH EVEN KNOWING HOW MUCH I HATE MAFIA YOU ALL STILL HIDED IT WHY WHY WHY "her voice contain hurt and pain which she is bearing inside her" y-you all d-dont know m-my pain ms kim why why did you did this to me *sobs*

Ms.kim: BECAUSE I KNEW  YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THIS i didnt wanted it

Suddenly minjun got a flash back

???: today you will die Mr Park *shot*

Another flash back

???: *Hit with metal rode* your father did great mistake making that "will" tsk tsk  now poor girl have to suffer *hit* *hit*

Flash back end

Before min sun continue minjun spoke

Min-jun: STOP STOP PLS DONT HURT ME *cover herself* p-pls l‐leave me a-alone

Namjoon: Min-jun s-stop no one h-hurt y-you "try to go near her but she back off"

after knowing the actual truth it trigger her past if she stayed there more she will lost herself  completely or more bad  became mentally ill

Min-Jun: "came back to reality"  i-i w-wont stay here a-anymore w-with liers and m-murderers

.

.

.

.

So how was the chapter i try my best to make it sad as i could it took me weeks to write it you can see i change my writting skill little  and please share your veiws with me  i would be greatful