Chapter 22 -Every Move Has a Purpose

Sharon, also known as Vermouth, looks confused as she asks, "So these three kids are yours?"

"Nah, the boy is, but these two girls are twins and my childhood friend's daughter, but I treat them like they were my daughters too."

"Oh that's nice. It's nice to meet you, Ms," says Rin.

"Oh, my name is Sharon Vineyard. You can call me untie, too." said by sharon, her voice playful as a hint of a smile came across her lips. She reached out her hand for a formal handshake, ready to introduce herself properly with Rin

'"I'm Shinichi Kudo." Shinichi offered a formal introduction, followed by Ran, giving a playful reply.

Rin spoke in a different language.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I didn't introduce myself properly so My name is Rin Mori. You can call me Rin."

They looked at her with a shocked look, realizing she is speaking with an English accent.

It caught Sharon's attention right away.

"Wow, your English is excellent!" she comments with a smile.

Shinichi is completely surprised.

" Rin, I didn't know you could speak English! Where did you learn that?"

"Uhmm, an English teacher and I always read English novels," Rin answers hesitantly, truthfully not having learned from a teacher.

"It's that so? You're really smart girl" sharon said with beaming athmosphere.

"Ah, Thanks" i said gladly and polite voice.

"Now should we go to Toichi-sensei to eat snack practice there of make up? " Yukiko request

"That's good idea!." she said with smile

'Damn'

///

They stand in front of the Koroba house. Shinichi notices that Rin is wearing glasses, and she explains, "I have bad sight."

'I just need to wear them so nobody can recognize me.' Rin though

Yukiko rings the bell, and Chisage opens the door.

"Oh my!" Chikage said cheerfully, wrapping her arms around both Sharon and Yukiko, "It's so nice to see you both."

Rin hides behind Ran's back, nervous that they won't recognize her. She hoped to pass unnoticed.

Ran takes notice of her odd behaviour, and asks, "Nee-chan, are you okay? You're acting weird today when we entered the house."
Ran said with worried look i looked at her and realized i make ran worried to me.

She puts on a slightly strained smile, "I'm okay" she said as ran nodded

Toichi appears in front of the group, smiling as he greets Yukiko. "It's nice to see you again."

Sharon smiles at Toichi as well, not showing any sign of tension.

She makes eye contact with Toichi and gives him a cold stare, making it clear that she doesn't want to be identified.

He nods, as if he understands her unspoken message.

Afterwards, she releases her breath in relief, realizing that he has acknowledged her warning.

Chisage seems confused to see two girls instead of one son.

"The boy is my son. The twins are my childhood friend's daughter. " Yukiko explains.

Aunt Chikage looks closely at Rin, a puzzled expression on her face. "The girl with glasses seems shy, but her face looks familiar."

'Rin starts sweating excessively as she fears being recognized.