Chapter 9- The First Murder Case Pt 2

"Inspector Migure"

"Yusaku! I'm glad you here oh I didn't know that your going with your wife and your son. Oh this two kid, you are rin and ran right it's been a long time."

"Uh you too hehe" We meet him when I was five when they arrest efune sensei...

"Uh it's dad is there?" ran asked

"Oh I was not with him, he was at the police station"

"Ah Okay..." Ran said looked dissapointed

"Let's begin now ahem The victim is Asahi Hiroto, a 30-year-old male, who was attacked and stabbed three times with a knife. His body was discovered in an apartment last night. The cause of death was murder."

"Who is the suspect?"

"The suspect is."

"The first suspect, Yuta Eriko, is a 28-year-old woman who previously had a romantic relationship with the victim. And the one who found the body of the victim

"The second suspect is Hajima Sumi, a 27-year-old woman who was the last person to enter the apartment."

"And Last Suspect"

Name:Ryuji Sakuma
Age: 31
Relation of the victim: none

"Ryuji Sakuma is the one who Heard that there fight with Yuta Eriko"

"Oh, I know you miss you are the famous actress Yuta Eriko"  Rin told to Eriko with smile

Yusaku also acknowledges that she is an actress and nods

"Yes, I am." Eriko confirms his assumption.

Suddenly The inspector says that Eriko is in the high possibility of killing the victim.

"What?!"

"How could you do this, Eriko!" Sumi asked with tears coming out of his eyes.

Eriko vehemently denies Sumi's accusation and states that she did not kill him.

"What do you mean, Sumi? I didn't murder him." Eriko denied

"Are you just jealous because I'm now the lover of your ex-lover"

"I am not jealous, sumi. I can't even kill a person, especially not my ex." Eriko claimed.

"Miss Ryuji, you claim you heard them fighting, right?" Yusaku inquired.

"Yes"

"What time did you heard they fight?"

Ryuji is confident that he heard the fight between the victim and the suspect at around 12:05 a.m.

"We didn't fight." eriko is shocked by this accusation.

"There is higher possibility that Eriko didn't kill the victim." Rin suddenly
statement.

"What do you mean?" yusaku asked, confused

"We should check the CCTV footage for evidence if she really came." Rin recommends.

Yusaku agrees, "Great idea."

"I'm going to stay for a while in there. I feel tired, Uncle."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Let's check the CCTV footage with the camera man."

///

"Rin thinks to herself about the possible perpetrators of the murder.

"Hmm...there is a high possibility that Sumi Hajima is the culprit based on the look in her eyes."