25 - 𝙇𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙖 🍋

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 hearts4richietozierr

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 839
__________

Finney sat up in bed, his hands holding a book he was reading. The books pages were thin, coarse, with a incredibly light brown tint on the paper. The sun gleamed through the blinds, bringing light to the pages, and light to his hair, making his hair look almost golden, like the hair of a Victorian Statue, it's aged gold shimmering against the sun it's been accompanied with for years.
_________

3𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

"My love, I have to take your temperature."
Robin spoke gently, holding a thermometer in between his fingers.

Finney had gotten sick, as a sickness has been spreading through the school rapidly. Yet the children being fully aware they were ill, they still went to school. Resulting in Finney catching this bug. Robin decided he'd take the next couple days off to not only accompany the boy, but to take care of him.

Finney let out a disappointed groan, placing his book on his lap. He didn't like getting his temperature taken, never has. It has been this way ever since he was a baby. He claims it leaves an 'uncomfortable feeling' in his mouth, and also that it's unhygienic, knowing many other people have probably had their mouths on said thermometer in the past before him.

"It'll be quick mi amor"
Robin laughed, sitting down on the bed next to Finney, who had heavy bags under his eyes and frizzy hair sticking up and down in all directions.

"Just get it over with!"
Finney said, opening his mouth slightly so Robin could slip the thermometer in, sounding purposely dramatic. That was his humor, being dramatic.

Robin gently slid the thermometer in Finney's mouth, waiting for the small piece of technology to beep. When it projected its obnoxiously loud beeping noise. Robin pulled the thermometer out of Finney's mouth, who looked annoyed. Robin studied the thermometer.

"99°, that's bad my love."
Robin said, moving the hair out of Finney's face, so he could press his lips against his warm forehead.

Finney layed down in bed, snuggling into the blanket.

"Do you want anything to eat?"
Robin asked, rubbing circles into Finney's back.

"Mm, no just tea."
Finney laughed, earning a laugh from Robin. Finney was a tea fiend, specifically for Lemon Tea. Could you blame him? Lemon Tea is absolutely delicious!

"Okay, your usual?"
Robin asked, now standing up.

"Lemon Tea? Yes."
Finney said, now closing his eyes sleepily. Who knew that being sick in bed all day for days on end was so exhausting?

Robin stepped into the kitchen, grabbing the tea kettle as he sung the song that was now stuck in his head. It was the song Finney insisted Robin sang to him almost every time Robin entered the room. Finney claimed Robin was a phenomenal singer and he'd brag about this claim to almost everyone.

He placed the tea kettle on the stove, twisting the ovens knob causing a flame to arise from below.

The water in the kettle began to boil, steam squeezing its way out of the spout of the kettle, making a squealing noise that would fill the room.

Robin grabbed a mug from the cabinet which had a kitten on it, he supposed that Finney would like the choice of mug. Not only was it comfortable to hold, but it had a picture of a cat on it! Who doesn't love cats?

He poured the steaming water into the mug. The water splashing out of the mug and a bit onto Robin's skin, making Robin hiss out of pain.

Robin dropped the teabag into the mug, which plopped against the water before sinking, changing the water from being clear, to a sweet yellow color. Like the color of yellow you'd see on a Daylily or even a Daffodil.

Robin carefully grabbed the mug, making sure not to drop it. He slowly stepped back to Finney's room, being sure to be quiet so he wouldn't disturb Finney.

"Hey Finney, your tea's ready, baby."
Robin spoke, setting the tea on Finney's bedside table that was littered with tissues, coughdrop wrappers, and old cups from previous days he forgot to bring to the kitchen sink to be washed.

"Finney?"
Robin spoke, when Finney hadn't responded the first time.

That's when he realized, Finney fell asleep. Robin sweetly smiled at the sleeping boy infront of him. Finney always looked so peaceful when he slept.

Robin leaned down, kissing Finney on his rosey cheeks, which made the sleeping boy smile faintly.

"Sleep well, beautiful boy."
Robin whispered into Finney's ear, before exiting the room.

𝘢/𝘯
𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦-𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!!

𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸