7 - 2/2 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 🌧

"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. "
Words: 468

3rd POV:

"Finn I really think you need to talk to Robin."
Gwen whispered to Finney who was resting his head on Gwen's shoulder.
"What's the point?? What he said was fucked up."
Finney responded.
"Well I don't know too much about Robin, but I know he would never say something like that- purposefully. You both were heated, and thats fine! I really think you guys need to make up."
Gwen said, trying to motivate Finney. Finney moved his head from Gwen's shoulder. His eyes were red and puffy and he was sniffling. Gwen wiped away Finn's tears with her thumb and slightly smiled.
"I know he loves you, and I know you love him too."
Finney nodded at this.
"So what do you say? Are you gonna talk to him?"
Gwen asked
"Yea. I am."
Finney said with a small smile, hugging Gwen.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome.. you dork."
She said, laughing, ruffling Finney's hair.
"Okay no more being sad go talk to that boy!"
Finney grabbed an umbrella and walked out the door.

On his way to Robin's house he saw a figure walking down the sidewalk in his direction. As they started approaching eachother, Finney realized, that person was Robin. Robin walking towards his house.
"Robin I-"
"I'm sorry, Finn."
Robin said, clearly in so much regret and sadness.
"No, I'm sorry for lashing out like that and leaving and-"
"I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend."
"You're not bad."
Finney said, inching closer to his face.
"I don't think you're bad."
He smashed his lips against Robin's. Robin was in shock, but he kissed back. It was a bit sloppy but after a moment they found a rhythm. When the kiss broke they stared at eachother with love in their eyes.
"You're house?"
Robin asked.
"My house."
Finn replied.

When Finn and Robin walked into the house holding hands, Gwen's bright smile was absolutely priceless.
"I knew you'd make up."
She said sweetly. Robin looked at Finney teasingly and Finney just looked the other way, blushing.
They walked to Finney's room and closed the door, they both sat on his bed.
"Robin I'm sorry but I kinda burnt all of our pictures an-"
"Then I guess we'll have to recreate them."
Robin said, grabbing the Polaroid camera off Finney's bedside table.

"Restart?"
"Restart."

Robin and Finney started going to therapy and they both got the help they needed. Robin quit drinking and smoking- hes doing better than ever. Finney now has a support system, someone he can talk to about his trauma. Hes now doing much better mentally and he feels way more safe at home with the support he has. They were good now.

They were found again.
They were gonna be okay.