16 - 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 ☕

Words: 345
Genre: Fluff

! SHORT IM SORRY !
3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Things in the coffee shop had been rather busy until 6PM hit. Suddenly things became slow. Finney didn't really mind this though, finally! A break!

Finney worked at the front counter of the cities most favorited café. The boy would typically take the closing shift as he would be busy during the day because he'd be at school, but he hadn't mind. He was always the only one in the shop when he worked. Finney wished that was different.

He wished he had an attractive coworker who he'd fall in love with and they'd get married and have a happy family of cats and puppies.

But thats a bit cliche, isn't it?

Finney knew that wouldn't happen, but it was a good scenario to fall asleep to at night for him. And that was good enough for him.

Suddenly, the door chimed, signaling someone entered.

It was a boy, a pretty boy. He had long black hair that went down to his shoulders, slicked back with a bandana.

He was really, really cute to Finney.

"Hey what can I get started for you?"
Finney asked sweetly. He felt his face heating up because of this attractive costumer.

"Um well, how about a Latte Macchiato?"
The boy asked.

"Sure, definitely! And can I get a name for your order?"
Finney asked sweetly, writting the information down on a piece of paper.

"Robin."
Robin said, with a smile.

Robin.. such a handsome name.

Finney made Robin's drink, then called for Robin.

"Robin, your drinks ready!"
Finney shouted for Robin who was across the room. Robin stood up and walked to the counter.

"Thanks! Whats my total?"
Robin said sweetly.

"5 dollars!"
Finney answered Robin's question with a red tint covering his cheeks.

"Sweet, okay"
Robin said, grabbing his wallet.

Robin pulled out a 10, handing it to Finney as he grabbed the drink and walked out of the door.

Under the 10 dollar bill, Finney found a folded piece of paper.

"Call me:)"
The paper read, bellow had Robin's number.

It's safe to say Finney would be indeed calling Robin after work.

𝘼/𝙉
𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧? 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮

𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙖 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯