15 - 𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧🕊

Words: 481

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Robin and Finney went to a small gathering together. The party was hosted by Vance, but Bruce, Billy, Griffin, Donna, and Gwen had been invited too.

The group had been sitting in a circle, talking out of pure boredom. They have done all the classic party games. Uno, Beer Pong, Marco Polo, Spin The Bottle, well, not everything.

They hadn't done 7 Minutes In Heaven.

"Want to play 7 Minutes In Heaven?"
Bruce suggested, smirking. Everyone else besides Robin and Finney agreed. They were all on the same page of what really was about to happen.

Bruce and Vance have been dating for awhile, thats no secret. But Finney and Robin? They are so obliviously in love it hurts!

The group have been making bets for months that the two would end up dating eventually.

Tonight would be the night it happens.

"How about Finney starts?"
Vance said, earning a quiet giggle from Griffin.

"How does this game work.."
Finney asked, he hadn't ever heard of this game.

"I spin the bottle, whoever it lands on you have to go into the closet with for 7 minutes and you know.."
Bruce said, being interrupted by Billy making exaggerated smooching noises.

The rules of this game made Finney's face blush. But Finney wasn't one to back down, especially to his friends, so he agreed to the game.

Bruce spun the bottle slow enough that he knew when it stopped spinning it'd land on Robin, he was lucky to be a straight A student in mathematics and physics.

When the bottle landed on Robin, Finney's face became even more red. Robin stared down at the bottle, then up at Finney, processing what just happened.

"Well.. okay, lets go Finn"
Robin said, grabbing Finney by his hand. Finney was in shock, Robin held his hand? He was panicking internally.

The rest of the group were snickering to eachother, knowing what they had just done.

Robin closed the closet door behind them and he sighed, before speaking.

"Look if you don't want to do this we don't have to they are just abunch of idio-"

"I want to."
Finney interrupted. He always loved Robin, loved him more than a friend.

And Robin loved Finney, too.

Robin had no verbal response to Finney's sentence, he smashed his lips against Finney's with no hesitation.

It was a sweet kiss, it wasn't filled with lust like Finney's other kisses. This one felt real, it felt like Robin actually loved him, which he did.

They stayed that way for a couple minutes, before breaking the kiss and gazing into eachothers eyes.

Someone knocked on the door, interrupting their loving gaze.

"Your seven minutes are up!!"
Griffin squealed.

The two boys walked out of the closet, hand in hand, blush covering their faces.

"I take it you guys kissed?"
Billy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm."
Robin snickered.