🥥Chapter 2🥥

After getting ready for the day Naruto and I walked together to the academy. "So do you thing you will be a genin" I asked "yeah! Believe it!" He replied by putting both arms behind his head "what about you?" He asked me "I guess yeah." With a blank face.

"What do you think the test will be?" "I don't know" "wow you are so plain Y/n-Chan" he blurted "wow thanks I guess" I said still with a blank face on.

'But still a caring beautiful girl' he thought while trying to hide his blush.

^Time Skip^

We both arrived at the academy and entered our class, Naruto ran to the far back seat that's next to the window. I was going to sit next to him but a arm was wrapped around my shoulder.

"Hey Y/n~ how you doing~" a flirty voice said. I knew who's voice that belonged to " hey Kiba, im doing fine I guess" I replied.

"Hey! Leave Y/N-Chan alone!" Naruto yelled at Kiba "or what? What exactly are you going to do!" Kiba asked

'Im too tired to deal with this' I thought leaving them arguing while taking a seat next to Shino. He and I are cool, and his bugs seem to like so why not. We talked for a while until Iruka sensei came in talking about the jutsu we have to do. He said we have to do the Clone Jutsu, Im not as good with hand Jutsu's. I prefer with hand to hand comeback, but it's whatever. I look at Naruto freaking out 'poor kid'.

Iruka sensei was calling out names but I didn't pay attention to that I was just waiting for my name to be called on. In the meantime I was playing with Akamaru. "Y/n, L/n" "alright wish me luck" I said getting up and going to the next room.

I saw Iruka sensei and a blue haired man with a 'fake' smile. 'Wow even I can't act like that' I thought with a blank face. "Ok Y/n you will do three clones" Iruka sensei informs.

'Ok I can do this' I did the hand signs, I did a few clones. "Good job Y/n, come and choose your headband" Iruka sensei said.

I went up and grabbed a black headband, I put it on my (body part) And left the room after I gave a glare at Mizuki. I walked down the halls and went outside the building and saw two ladies talking bad about Naruto.

"Do you see that kid"

"Yeah, he's the only one to not graduate"

"Hm! Servers him right"

My blood boiled from that comment "hey" I went up to the two ladies "better stop talking shit" their attention were on me now "or what kid"

"Or I will hit." I said seriously.

I gave a aura that makes peoples spine twisted

I gave a aura that makes peoples spine twisted. The two ladies ran away from horror. I changed back into my bored blank face and went up to a sad Naruto.

"Hey" "oh Hey Y/n-Chan! What's going on!" He gave a fake cheerful smile. I didn't respond just patted on his head "it's ok Naruto" I whispered. Naruto was shocked by my action but hugged me.