🍪chapter 1🍪

Boring, boring, boring. This sucks. Life is boring, I'M bored. I sat on a rock just staring at the sky. *sigh* I sighed out of boredom. A few minutes after staring at the buildings of Konoha while the other kids are playing. I wouldn't say I don't want to play because I don't. It's lame, Konoha may look like an amazing village but inside there are people who Judge others for mistakes they didn't even do, and just for living.

But as a 12 year old I shouldn't know all this and just act like some cats fell in water. After all of that i went into back to my apartment, 'damn, i'm so broke I can barely pay rent and aford ICE. yeah ice.' I thought as I walked on the empty streets.

' Where can I get a LOT of money with less effort' I thought while unlocking my door. My apartment is small it can fit at least two or three people, but im not complaining about it.

"Y/N-CHAANNNN!!" Someone yelled. Oh and forgot to mention I live with the yellow knucklehead, Naruto Uzumaki.

"Hey"

"WHERE WERE YOU!!!" He shouts "quiet Naruto it's late" I tried to hush him "BUT YOU WERE GONE FOR 2 WHOLE HOURS!!" He yelled again "I was just out getting groceries" I answered, which he did a "•0•" face.

"Heyy let's go get ramen!!" He said and his stomach grumbled "but I just got here" I sighed "oh Please Please Please I-I'll pay for your ramen" he begged. 'Well I do love ramen, I guess it won't be that bad and he is paying' I thought. "Alright then" I agreed "YESSSSS!!" He yelled while going to get his money.

In the meantime I put away the groceries, while I did he came down with a goofy smile which I always love. "Alright let's go!" He grabbed my had and ran out the door but after locking the door obviously.

While we were running to Ichiraku ramen I was staring at the clouds, while still holding hand i didn't noticed Naruto blushing at us holding hands.

We arrived at Ichirake ramen shop, we both sat down on the chairs and ordered our ramen. "So Y/n-Chan what do you want to do after this?" He asked "hm maybe stare at the stars?" I questioned "sure!" He agreed. Both our ramens were ready then we both thanked the old man and began eating.

^Time Skip^

After eating Naruto paid our ramen because he said he would, we both lay down on top of the past hokages head carved on a mountain. We stared at the night sky with a thousand little stars shining bright, we both said something but it was mostly silence not a awkward one it's more of a comfortable silence.

"You know Im thankful for you be my best friend Y/n-Chan" Naruto said turning his head towards me "Im thankful for you also being mr best friend too Naruto" I thanked him with a smile. We both smiled and hugged, after that we both went back to our shared apartment.

You see, your parents abandoned you when you we're only a toddler but to young to remember them, so that made me an orphan. The third hokage told me that Naruto and I will be sharing an apartment to keep a better eye on us. And Naruto having a friend that he will stop being a troublemaker, oh how wrong he was.

We both went to bed, I got into my pajamas that are covered with pandas on it. I lay on my bed thinking about my boring life, well it's wonderful with Naruto it's just I want adventure in my life. I know about the ninja academy, it's just that people think like a looking weak and fragile girl could never be a ninja.

Well this GURL is becoming a ninja y'all! And with that i fell asleep.

^The Next Day^

I was woken up by Naruto jumping on my bed "Y/N-CHANNN!" Naruto yelled "HEY! Why are you jumping on my bed!?" bouncing from all of the jumping "Because I want you to help me pull a prank!" he stopped jumping and landed next to me, while I was panting from all the bouncing and him panting from all of the jumping.