chapter 5

Y/N'S POV:

as soon as we heard the a scratch on the wall i looked up to see what it was as i remember what i needed to ask my sister.

" hey forgot to ask did something happened between you and zed?" i asked addison as she looked at me not wanting to answer.

" yes something did happen but i don't feel like explains it " she said as i looked at her worried as we went to check on what was the sound.

" zed?" was all addison said as we both checked to see if he was there as i opened the door to see no one there.

" so?" addison said kinda cold hearted.

" nobody here" i said to her as i looked at her worried on what happened.

" are you sure?" she said as i nodded and looked to the side realizing there's a scratch on the wall as addison saw it and looked scared as she went to put down her drink she i looked up and now there's people there but wolves.

" come with us " was all willa said as i looked at her confused.

" what's so important? " addison asked them as wyatt spoke.

" you guys are" he said as me and addison looked at each other confused as we followed them as i was walking next to willa.

" okay when i said ' see you soon' i didn't mean like this " i said to her as she chuckled.

" i missed you that all " she said as i looked at her and chuckled.

" aw since when did you gotten soft ?" i said to her playfully as she looked at me serious as i shut up.

as we made it to the forest as we stopped.

" where are we going?" addison asked confused and scared.

" it's a wolf secret , if we told you , we'd have to kill you" wynter said as willa gave her a look.

" too much , too much , i knew it sorry" she apologized as she made imaginary devil horns as i went to her side and put them down.

" welcome , but not too welcome " she said as she hisses but started coughing.

" are you okay?" addison asked her worried as she spoke.

" my necklace is losing its charge " she said as i looked at her worried as wyatt started talking.

" every day , more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstone lose their power all of our elders are too sick to travel , which leaves .. " he says as he got cut off.

" which leaves taking care of the pack to us , to me " willa says as she went to wynter side as i backed away.

" you will be fine , wynter i promise " she says as she looked at wyatt and back at wynter.

" you better be right about this , we need to find the moonstone soon " she says as she started walking as me and addison stood there.

" follow us addison , y/n please " he said as we looked at each other and followed him.

———————————————————————————

kathrine pov:

as i noticed y/n stopped texting me i started to get worried and decided to call stefan.

' hello?' he said through the phone.

' hey i know it's late , but i'm getting worried about y/n she hasn't texted me back for like an hour ' i said which was true as i heard him sigh.