chapter 3

Your POV:

as it came the next day my alarm went off. i sigh in annoyance and turned off my alarm and got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

after i brushed my teeth and hair i put on my outfit.

outfit :

( you can change it if u want!)

as i had my outfit on i went downstairs to meet up with my sister and telling her it's time to go, as we left addison went with my cousin as i met up with zed and eliza as we went outside zed started handing out fliers.

zed:" zed for prez! vote zed for prez because i'm a zombie not a zom-cant-be" he said giving the people the papers and started walking until eliza spoke.

eliza:" okay, here's our platform we fight for zombie toppings on pizza in the cafeteria " she told zed.

zed:" right!" he agreed.

eliza:" get zombie tongue taught as a second language " she told him as he agreed and continued to walk.

eliza:" and how to overthrow your oppressors after school club" she said as we stopped as zed spoke.

zed:" eliza" he warned her.

eliza: :" sorry right don't over promise" she apologize while i chuckled a bit.

zed:" but more importantly we allow zombies at prawn " he said while i spoke.

y/n:" good because i don't wanna be alone " i said while eliza spoke.

eliza:" you sure ? because stacey has been staring at u for the past couple of minutes like she was blushing " she said as we turned around and she was looking but she looked away quickly while i shrugged my shoulders as i noticed my sister coming.

addison:" good luck mr.future president " she said happy while bree came.

bree:" hey zed! did you hear ? addie's being tested for captain, and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow " she said happy while i stared at my sister and shock and said.

y/n:" are you serious ? that's your dream " i said happy and being proud of my sister.

addison:" it's not a big deal" she said as we all gave her a look.

addison:" okay it's huge " she said happy as lacey spoke.

lacey:" a huge chance to fail " she said while doing a creepy giggle until bree spoke.

bree:" if addie aces this practice oh my gosh , she's so going to be cheer captain once bucky wins " she said while i knew where this was going.

bree:" he's so gonna win, because you know elections they're just like these big old popularity contests and bucky is super popular so-" she got cut off by me clearing my throat.