chapter 4

Your POV:

as we walked in the building of the school bonzo was talking about something but i didn't hear because k kept dozing off until eliza spoke.

eliza:" yeah that went badly, no way zed is getting a wolf vote " she said as i agreed and continued to walk.

zed:" all right , what are our poll numbers?" he asked while eliza showed him but it wasn't good.

zed:" ugh, that's awful " he said as i dozed off again.

eliza:" we just gotta make sure you deliver a killer speech tomorrow okay? so the first step is-" she got cut off by zed.

zed:" more glossy publicity shots " he said as we looked at the poster as bozo asked zed something which i couldn't really understand but he was pointing at the poster.

zed:" yeah, i look a little human but that's only because people are lumping werewolves and zombies together i gotta show them that i'm nothing like those fur balls " he said that when it kicked me due to anger.

y/n:" i will see you guys later " i said with an attitude and left.

as i was walking i noticed someone familiar. is that ? no it cant be i thought she was dead.

it was really katherine.as we saw each other we ran to each other and tackle in to a hug.

y/n:" how ? i thought you were dead these years " i said almost crying while hugging her.

katherine:" well i'm here now right ? hugging you ! i thought i would be dead all these years also but someone made me alive and i'm here " she said while still hugging me.

y/n:" how did you know where i was ?" i said pulling away from the hug.

kathrine :" stefan told me where you were i just wanted to see her since your my best friend after all threw these years " she said while i had an idea.

y/n:" well since you are going to be new here let me introduce u to some of my people " i said while grabbing her wrist and dragging her with me.

kathrine:" u didn't try to kill anyone right?" she said with an serious tone.

y/n:" no , of course not i would ne-" i stop myself with kathrine staring at me while i rolled my eyes and met up with eliza , bonzo and zed.

y/n:" hey guys sorry i left with an attitude earlier i was just mad but let me introduce you to someone " i said while they all nodded.

y/n:" eliza , bonzo , zed meet kathrine , kathrine meet my friends!" i said while they did a hand shake and started to walk to see my sister.

kathrine:" so , how's your sister doing?" she ask me.

y/n:" she good now after these years she finally got a boyfriend and i'm here single but she's good " i said while she nodded and smiled as we entered the gym we see werewolves and humans doing cheer together and i could see one of the wolves keep looking at my sister while zed is being jealous as everyone was cheering kathrine spoke.

kathrine:" yeah, that scruffy-super handsome , fine-smelling wyatt is really into your sister" she said as i got confused by how she knew his name but i remembered she can know anyone.

zed:" you know what? they're just cheering" he said as my sister and wyatt was laughing.

zed:" and laughing " he said as i heard my sister spoke.

addison:" that was so amazing you are all natural cheerleaders " she said happy and smiling.

zed:" but i'm sure she's just convincing the wolves to vote for me " he said as i heard wyatt spoke.

wyatt:" we wolves work well together " he said also staring at me

addison:" but im not a wolf " she said confused.

zed:" i'm not threatened " he said as i smiled and patted his shoulder and left with eliza and kathrine.

y/n:" that was weird " i said while the girls laugh.

kathrine:" really was , i could tell he was jealous " she said while eliza asked her a question.

eliza:" how come you knew his name since u got here?" she asked her.

kathrine:" i have my ways of knowing people " she said as she blushes a bit.

y/n:" someone blushing" i said to kathrine while she playfully hit me.

eliza:" someone is running towards you n/n watch out" she said as i noticed willa running in fear? what happend to her?. as i tried to move away it was to late willa grabbed me leaving me a confused face.

y/n:" willa what is wrong with you?" i said as she stopped running.

willa:" i cant even find the moonstone and i'm just scared on what's going to happen to all of us and-" i cut her off

y/n:" we will help you find it i promise when we find it you will be happily alive again" i said while smiling and making eye contact with her as kathrine came and spoke.

kathrine:" you must be willa right?" she said with a smile while willa look at her confused.

willa:" yes that's me and who are you?" she asked while i sigh and said.

y/n:" that's kathrine my best friend " i said as i introduce her to willa

kathrine :" nice to meet you, and your really pretty no wonder why y/n likes you" she said as i stared at her in shock on what she just said. how did she knew.

y/n:" w-what no i dont " i said while awkwardly laughing.

willa:" thank you, and is this true y/n?" she asked confused trying to get me to answer.

y/n:" what if i told you no?" i said afraid on what's gonna happen.

willa:" depends on what's gonna happen if u don't answer the question " she said serious. ' man she can be scary sometimes ' i thought.

y/n:" fine it is true , i have liked u when u first came here and when i-" i got cut off by her placing her lips on mines. obviously i kissed back. i was in shock at first. as we pulled away for air i forgot kathrine and eliza was there.

kathrine:" told you my plan would work" she said to eliza as i stared at her confused with my hand placed on willa's chest.

eliza:" this was our plan all along and willa was somehow into it"she said as i stared at willa.

willa:" okay she's not wrong about that i just did that so stacey can stop staring at you " she said as i stared at her.

y/n:" wait so u don't actually like me ?" i said linda harsh and hurt.

willa:" no no i do like you like a lot i was just afraid on how to say it" she said as i giggled a bit as i saw my sister walking to us.

addison:" sis come on we are going home " she said serious i wonder what happened between her and zed.

y/n:" okay , well bye guys " i said as i whispered something in willa's ear.

y/n:" i will see you soon" i said as i pecked her check and headed off with my sister.

as we got home she was doing homework as i was texting kathrine until we heard a scratch on the wall..

———————————————————————————

A/N: hey sorry if this is bad but i won't maybe be posting for the next few days i'm not feeling myself rn. but goodnight/ afternoon♥️