7

mark lee's instagram story;

Haechan looked at Mark's instagram story and smelled something fishy behind those words

Haechan looked at Mark's instagram story and smelled something fishy behind those words. He did not know how to feel, he tried to reply to Mark's story, perhaps he could figure what was happening to one of his best friends.

Someone? Other than him and Jeno? Was there anyone that Mark meet up lately? Why Mark never tell him about that?

Mark and Haechan's conversation;

It honestly a lie from Haechan. When on the other side, Haechan was thinking for a way to tell someone to cancel their plan.

Mark somehow looked like he was down for a reason and Haechan wanted to be by his side, listening to Mark's stories. It is what a good friend should do, right?

Haechan and Hyena's conversation;

Haechan sighed, turning off his phone before he threw his phone beside him on the bed

Haechan sighed, turning off his phone before he threw his phone beside him on the bed. He knew he needs to apologize to Hyena but he will do it later- after he listens to Mark.

Haechan got up from his bed, taking the towel that he hung behind his door before entering the bathroom. He only wanted to take a quick bath before picking up Mark.

When he took a shower, he closed his eyes shut, feeling the water dropped onto his head, running down to his face and body. The bath should make him feel relax and free from any thoughts but Haechan kept on thinking about Mark's problem. Or maybe Mark.

He just worried.

-

"Yah, I thought you texted Jeno to join us," Mark sat on the front seat beside Haechan that already waited for him in the car. He wore the seatbelt before leaning his body on the seat comfortably. "But, thank you for not telling Jeno about this, Haechan. I don't want Jeno to feel guilty for not joining us. I saw how happy Renjun was when Jeno brought him out just now and I don't want to take Jeno away from him," A long words with an awkward laugh from the man beside him, having Haechan nodded a little before driving away from Mark's house.

"I never see you like this, before." Haechan said when they were on their way to the drive thru. Both of them did not eat anything yet and Haechan decided to treat Mark with Mcdonalds before they go somewhere to eat.

"Yeah, It's been a long time since I acted like this. Maybe, around high school?" Mark chuckled lightly when he remembered those feelings clearly in his mind.

"I guess, I fall in love,"

Mark's words made Haechan focused on him, fully. He was curious, obviously.

"Fall in love with someone? Who is that person, You need to tell me, at least,"

"You know what? I'm not sure if you can call this as love when I just know him this morning." Mark replied, scratching the back of his head. Well, he thought that falling for someone that you just met for the first time is completely impossible.

"Ah, you mean Chenle? The guy who being caught up because he slept with you in the class?" Haechan laughed, knowing how the rumors spread too fast in their campus without Mark needs to tell him those news in detail.

"We just sleep. Nothing else. People judged us like we did something wrong. By the way, how do you know about Chenle?"

The sudden question from Mark made Haechan paused for a moment, deciding how to tell Mark a quick lie. Of course he won't tell Mark that Chenle is also his housemate, other than Renjun. And he never invite those two to his house anyways.

"Urm- people are gossiping around saying his name, how could I forget about his name?"

Seeing Mark nodded as a sign of he agreed with Haechan's words, made Haechan relieved, continue entering the way towards drive thru with completely silence once again in the car.

-

"He closed with Jaemin, then why? You worried about that?" Haechan drank his coke, responsing to Mark's words. From Mark's face, he can see how worried the man was over a guy named Chenle that he just met in a

"You know, Jaemin. He is too nice."

"That is not a good reason for Chenle to stay away from Jaemin if Jaemin is that that nice. If Chenle avoids you, maybe I can understand why." Mark pushed Haechan aside jokingly before the two laughing again while looking at the night lake in front of them.

"Sure, I don't know what's wrong with me. Just, forget about it," Mark smiled, looking at the lake in front of them. Well, no one should know about his past.

A sudden text from Jeno, making both Haechan and Mark laughed so hard. The guy was obviously pretend to be jealous as they did not inform him about the sudden hangout. But they knew Jeno was kidding about that. Jeno was having so much fun with his boyfriend by looking at his Instagram stories.

"Ah, Lee Jeno,"

Group Chat: Jeno Mark Haechan

Jeno:
Hello?! You guys did not tell me at all?
What with the sudden hang out?

Haechan:
You're dating with Renjun, right?

Jeno:
Hehe yeah I'm having fun with my baby :P

Mark:
Yeah? Shut up Jeno. We're enjoying our date too. Youre not invited here

Jeno:
What?! I'm jealous but kidding bwek
You two? Dating? Gross

Mark:
LOL

Haechan:
Renjun sleeps at your house tonight?

Jeno:
Yesss!! My baby is sleeping now. Oh oh he wants me to hug him!! BYE BYE DUMMIES

The conversation ended, having Mark and Haechan laughed again over Jeno's random chats. Jeno always make them laugh or sometimes, jealous with the healthy relationship Renjun and Jeno have.

"When will be my turn, Haechan?" Mark suddenly asked, making Haechan looked at him, into his eyes. "You just need to open your eyes, or maybe open your heart to a new person,"

"I'm trying, with Chenle. Thank you Haechan. I know it's a good thing to share this with you," Mark suddenly hugged Haechan, and slowly, Haechan replied back to the hug with a lot of thoughts in his mind.

"Y-yeah, that's what a good friend should do, Mark,"