2

Chenle played with the pencil between his finger, his soul no longer there in the class to be focused on the lectures in front of him. His mind was thinking about the senior named Jaemin who unintentionally spent the night together with him. Thinking about how he was dumb enough to trust Jaemin and continued to sleep there made him giggled in the middle of the class.

"So, I will divide you into- Zhong Chenle! Is there anything funny that make you laugh? Perhaps do you want to share with us?" Professor Hong called out his name, making Chenle startled, bowing his head a little bit as an apology.

"If you really want to fail my class, don't attend my lectures and just do whatever you want outside there. Listen here, class. It's okay to be poor and ugly but don't be dumb. If you poor, ugly and dumb, you won't go anywhere." He said those three words, looking at Chenle up and down.

His classmates only laughed at that, knowing that their lecturer just making fun on Chenle. Well, they love it too. And that is a normal day for Chenle to face.

"Okay, I will continue. So I will divide you into six groups of five, and next week, you guys need to act in the group with the script that I will give to you later."

The class dismissed after that. Everyone was leaving immediately to have their lunch. For Chenle, he thought of returning home right after the lecture as he had no lectures in evening.

When he walked in front of professor Hong, the man suddenly stopped him. "Zhong, come here,"

Chenle walked toward the other, waiting for his professor to continue. "You were daydreaming in my class just now, and I thought to give you a punishment. But, it's okay, I can forgive you as you are still a first year student. So, I need you to help me with something,"

"Alright, sir. I'm sorry," Chenle did not talk much, actually feeling it was unnecessary to apologize when the professor in front of him just embarrased him in front of those people.

"Just now, Mr. Yoon asked me to give this to a student named Jaemin Na. He is a third year architecture student. He need to do this all over again," Professor Hong handed him a paper works, with Na Jaemin named written on it. "I don't have time to meet him because after this I have a class to attend. So, give this paper works to Jaemin Na, well, I'm very sure that you know him," He continued.

If that Jaemin Na is the person that helped him last night, to be honest, Chenle never know him if it did not because of their encounter last night. "Sir, I'm sorry but do you have his phone number or any platform that I can contact him?"

Professor Hong shook his head, saying, "Just go to his class and ask his classmates. I need to go now," With that, he left Chenle alone in the big classroom. Chenle sighed, thinking that his only evening rest needs to be wasted because of the thing in his hand.

-

It was Chenle's first time to walk through the hallway of architecture campus. Everyone who pass by him looked at him, knowing by their faces they were judging his appearance. Chenle ignored the stares and the glares he received from the students.

"Excuse me, but perhaps do you know Jaemin Na, third year architecture student?" Gaining his courage, he asked one student who stood in front of the class door. The guy looked at him, nodding. "He is in my batch. But today he did not come to the class after finishing his final year project."

Chenle bit his lips, sighing. If he did not get Na Jaemin's contact, professor Hong might get angry at him and make fun on him in the class again, of course Chenle was tired to hear those hurtful comments and hatred that were being thrown on him.

"Oh, I need to pass him something. May I ask if you have his number or his social media accounts for me to contact him. It's urgent," His eyes filled with hope, hoping the guy to help him.

"Yes, sure. I have his instagram's account."

Sighing in relief, Chenle thanked the guy for a lot of time before walking away once he got Na Jaemin's instagram username.

-

Jaemin just woke up after a long sleep. He did not sure how long he stayed there, on his bed. Looking at the clock on the wall, he sighed. He slept there almost 8 hours. Slowly he made his way to the bathroom, taking a quick bath before thinking what he should cook for dinner.

A sudden notification from his phone made Jaemin sighed, walking lazily to grab his phone. He barely received notifications except from his professor and professor. No one will text him anyway. No one wants to approach him.

His eyes widened when he read the notification. By reading the username, it was from someone he never know. Maybe? He quickly opened the chat, replying to it.

Jaemin sighed, knowing it was a task or study related thing from his professor

Jaemin sighed, knowing it was a task or study related thing from his professor. No one will text him about random things or ask him to be his friend. Yes, he was desperate enough to have a friend who do not judge him because of his good results or do not look at him as a competitor. Jaemin wants someone who can enjoy his life together with him.

But maybe, he can be nice to this unknown person. Who knows, if they can be friends?

 Who knows, if they can be friends?

Yeah. He should expect that. The person just seen his message, did not even reply thank you to his text. Jaemin tried not to care at all. He should take the thing that his professor passed to the person quickly and he did not have to meet the person after this.

They are not even related and maybe that person is a stranger. Who cares anyway?