3

Chenle looked at the house in front of him. Not really big nor small. He stepped forward a little, pressing on the door bell. A few seconds later, a figure appeared from the door, walking towards the gate to open it for Chenle.

"Chenle? Is it you who text me on Instagram?" Jaemin stood there still, startled to see the person that he just met that morning was now in front of his house. "Oh, so you are that Na Jaemin. I thought it was any other person with the same name."

Jaemin coughed, giving a space for Chenle to come inside. Chenle raised his eyebrows, tilting his head. He wanted to return to his house quickly, laying on his not so big bed before Haechan came back home and brought girls again. "Come inside."

Forgetting what he thought before, Jaemin finally welcomed Chenle into his house. Well, Jaemin had a reason to do that. It was their second encounter and of course Jaemin needed to be nice.

"It's okay I just want to be quick," Chenle passed Jaemin the paper works, giving an awkward smile, hands moving as he refused to Jaemin's offer.

"Have a drink, at least. Well, you brought me something important here. Oh, well, where is your respect to your senior?" Jaemin used his seniority here, making Chenle sighed. Well, he can't refuse to this. Knowing Jaemin is somehow a well-known person based on his followers on Instagram, looking genius in front of teachers and other students, he knew he needed to be kind to the person in front of him. He did not want anyone to talk bad about him anymore.

"Sure, just a drink."

"Good. Come inside," Jaemin smiled, asking Chenle to follow him into his house.

The house echoed as he entered. There were not many furnitures there, only simple decorations and some important furniture filled the space. "You can wait on the couch," Jaemin said, placing his paper works on the coffee table before walking to the kitchen.

Chenle took a seat, looking around. Did not know what to do, he took Jaemin's paper works, flipping through it. Chenle was amazed of Jaemin's works, how he wrote everything so well. He wondered why Jaemin need to do it all over again.

As he was focusing on reading the certain parts of the paper works, Jaemin walked into the living room, placing a tray with two glasses and a jug of watermelon juice. He poured the juice into the glasses, passing one of those to Chenle.

"Drink some,"

He said before sitting beside Chenle, looking at his paper works in Chenle's hands.

"Thank you, hmm what should I call you actually?"

"Senior Na?" Both of them giggled, knowing that Jaemin brought the thing from their conversation last morning. "Just, Jaemin. I will call you Chenle,"

Chenle nodded at that, handling the paper works at the same time. "Here, sorry for reading it. I just curious why would you need to do it again when it's already that perfect in my eyes," Chenle said, gulping down the watermelon juice, the mix of sweet, fresh and cold in the hot afternoon. The drink just perfect to refresh himself.

"Well, you know, it's nothing actually. I just need to fix it maybe a little bit or more," Jaemin smiled warmly. Chenle knew, from Jaemin's expression, the guy looked so tired and frustrated after his paper works were being rejected. He knew Jaemin had enough, but still try to control himself.

Not realise what he did, Chenle placed his hand gently on Jaemin's shoulder, giving a little pat there, making Jaemin look at him. "You already did a great job. You have my back, senior Na! I'm cheering for you!" Chenle said, and Jaemin replied to it with a smile, somehow brighter than before.