KACEY'S VERSION OF FALL

This dew, these fallen leaves, this earthy smell, the golden roads and Halloween all along, with a mist of nostalgia;

Makes “trapped in the white walls Kacey” laugh out loud at the quirks of this realm.

Nonage is the fantasyland with we being the birds only to grow up and be the kite: looking for the pie of sky; the leaves were once green now they are just golden and dry.

With Yin stronger than the Yang and standing under the pretext of standing alone but just apart from the crowd,

Being the lion but…...just a camouflaged sheep. Being stuck in the same hurdle laying on the same road, and somewhere down the road everyone gets walked upon like the golden leaves on the ground. 

Glittering the most yet the most walked by.

Trying to find that one harness in the crowd and later discovering it in your own hand 

-the savior the sufferer.

The tree stands alone out there all alone with nothing, bare and strong, leafless and solus.

The earthy smell, the transition of the weather just the darkness in the world beneath the light existing and ignored.

Kacey laughed hysterically and maniacally looking through the broken glasses of her window; the Halloween, isn’t it something that these “the best creation of the God” do everyday.

The dew, the leaves, the earthy smell, the golden roads and The Halloween.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unedited & one of the long lost composition of mine...!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Comment down your thoughts!!!!