Suddenly he started choking while banging his chest as if trying to push something out, they all looked at him worried and started patting his back to throw up whatever it was inside.

Jimin was choking his neck while Jungkook was putting pressure on his stomach not noticing Jin's condition.

Tae, who was watching all this silently swam to Jennie.

"N-Noona. C-can you help J-Jinie hyung?" He said stuttering badly as he never really spoke to her directly. Jenni cooed at the lil boy and nodded. In a snap the fish was out of Jin's wind pipe and they were shocked to see it was a puffer fish. Jin almost fainted looking at the fish if not for Jimin and Jungkook catching him on time.

"Ohk boys lets go, you all caused enough drama for one day!" Jennie announced standing up from the stone on which she was sitting.

"Why? I was enjoying the drama!" Yoongi whined shaking Namjoon who was startled but balanced. Something struck his mind and he bent down a bit only to get back straight wincing as he felt Yoongi scratching his neck by his tight grip.

"Fucking kitten!" He hissed at Yoongi who just hissed back, sitting on him as if its his throne.

They all were now back at the mansion, in their own respective rooms.

"Kook, Tae come on, freshen up!" Jimin called as the two were lazing around, not minding to take bath.

"One by one, go both of you!" He said as he laid on the bed thinking about yesterday's conversation at the dining table.

Coming to Chan's view, he was not wrong, he must have his own story to tell. And Jimin wasn't going to play the dumb victim card showing he is the only one hurt. He will talk to his brother, not after some time but now. We should never delay our work as it brings nothing but problem.

He jerked up from the bed with the thought and tossed on his slippers.

"Kook, I will be back in a minute, I am going to hyungs. Anything wrong, come to me okay?" Jungkook nodded at Jimin's words obediently, flashing a bright smile as Jimin ruffled his hair before leaving the room.

Walking down the hallway, he realised he doesn't even know where his brother's room is. He looked around for someone and thanked his guardian demon as he saw Jenni coming in his direction.

"Noona!" He called out running to her as she halted and squinted her eyes. The sweetness in Jimin's voice, calling out for her seems suspicious. 

"N-Noona, do y-you kno- wait, lemme br-reath first." He said calming himself down as his dumbass ran all the way round to her instead of coming straight by jumping off the short wall.

"The whole reason why I am making you practice." She said with a 'now you know' look.

"Keep that aside noona! no practice for now, I wanna ask you, do you know Chan hyung's room, or where he is now??" He asked with hope tinkling in his eyes and Jenni had to mark in her head to cross check if these boys have some charming magic trick up there sleeves.

"Sure." She said nodding and before Jimin can ask where she snapped her fingers and next moment Jimin confronted something he never thought he will.

His hyung was having one of the best moment of his life, getting sucked off by his mate.

"Eeeek! I DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING!" He screamed and turned around running only to bump in a wall and fall on his butt.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU LIL MIDGET!" It was Chan's voice.

Both couple quickly settled themselves and muttered a small 'turn' making Jimin peek a bit but turn completely when he saw it was safe to look.

"First of all, I asked for your room but Jenni noona just, poof! threw me here so, I am not at fault. Another thing, why I am here is, I have some questions hyung." The way Jimin's voice turned vulnerable at the end made Chan want nothing but scoop the younger in his arms.

"Go on."

"Why you all never searched for me hyung? Did I even mattered to you all? Eomma, appa, you?" Jimin's eyes filled with tears but he refused to look weak in front of anyone.

"Minie, we, we couldn't. We were banished from the town and don't know how it spread out wildly to all other towns that we were not allowed in any town as we were the outcasts who adopted a human child, rumors spread that you were appa's illegitimate son that made everyone look down on us and forbid us from entering any town. So we decided to move back to our coven, deep in forests." 

Hearing Chan's words Jimin nodded as he thought his parents must have felt the way he did, just the difference was he was alone while they were a whole family.

"Eomma, appa. What h-happened to them?" His voice cracked while asking as he knew, he was actually by all means, again, an orphan.

"Vampire hunters." There was a growl in Chan's voice making Jimin flinch while Baek rubbed his mate's back to calm him.

"T-hey wanted to spend some time, alone. It was their anniversary, they were away from the coven so when they sensed the hunters, they knew they could never escape as there were many and they both could be easily out numbered. You know Minie, they drank their last wine, together with a smile as if they were not drinking poison, just to avoid being teared apart by the hunters."

"Vampire hunters are ruthless Minie, they mercilessly tear vampires, limb by limb, every part. But they don't touch the dead ones."

Till Chan ended there were tears streaming down Jimin's face, he didn't thought twice before launching himself on his hyung who caught him just on time, sobbing badly in each other's arms.

Baek quietly wiped the tear that rolled down as he saw the two back together.

"I-I am so-"

"Shh Minie, its not your fault, no ones. Lets start all over?" Jimin nodded vigorously latching onto Chan again who chuckled at his baby brother.

There were having a commotion when they smelled something burning.

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

first day of my 2nd year in hell....they fucking took a test, gave assignments....let me breath man!!

who else get anxious while walking on a road....like...what if, you look like a freak, what if, someone's staring at you...what if...u fell down and got crushed under the bus? That feels like hell!! I have to stop for a second, take a deep breath, rub my hands and keep them study or in my pockets or something.

Then...out of nowhere, you wanna be at home...near your mom or in your room to be specific...like you will just cry any moment!!!

then...u r laughing....and suddenly you stop thinking..why I should laugh, its not fucking funny, and want to cut everyone off and sit silently.

~~~~~~glimpse