Boy - "S.. Sorry sir , S.. sorry sir please don't do this to me please . "
He said while trembling in fear ..

I gesture my bodyguard to give me gun ..

I sat on couch while playing with my gun .. I was thinking to many way to tourcher him .. I shoot him on his right hand just after that I hear a scream .. but it's not that bastard scream .. it was a girl's .. I saw at door .. here my kitten was standing with her widen eyes .. She was looking scared ..

Third person POV

Kabir - "when did you come baby .." said while walking at her direction ..

He held her hand and push her inside and gesture everyone to go out except that boy .. she was in so much shock that she doesn't realise when he held her hand and sat her in couch beside him ..

Kabir -" kitten what happened ? Are you scared ? "

When she heard Kabir's voice she came out of shock .. when see saw around then she realised that she is sitting beside him .. she immediately get up from couch ..

Akta - "why did you shoot him ?" She asked boldly but her heart is fill with fear ..

Kabir - "why not kitten ? He try to abuse you .." he said looking in her eyes ..

Akta - "you have no right to do this .. he was haressing me not you and I don't want to punish him .. I slap him that's enough"

Kabir -" But you are mine .. I have right .. "

Akta -" I am not yours .. why are you doing all this ? . Why did you
Ruined my career why you send my papa to Jail ?why ? Why ? "
She said screaming ..

Kabir - "Because I want you .. when I asked you to be mine silently why you reject me? .. why ? Now face the consequences .. "

Akta - "And I answered you that day that I don't want to marry you .. you are a phycho , jerk ,a murderer .. realise my papa from jail .. you are doing wrong .."

Kabir - "shut up just Shut up .. you are saying that I am a murderer .. Now you are also going to be a murderer .. "

Akta - "what are you saying ? "

Kabir - "kill this peace of shit ,I will realise your father from jail .."

Akta - "No I am not going to do this .. you are really a sick person .. you need a phycologist .. "

Kabir - "yes I am .. ok then if you are not going to kill him ,agree to marry me I will spare this shit and your dad .."

Akta - "Now way , I prefer to die expect marry you .. "

Kabir -" Is this bit you will marry me kitten .." he said while coming closer to her ..

Akta - "stop calling me kitten .. I am not kitten .."

Kabir :" you are .. by the way In all these tension you forget about your brother .. where is he ?.. do you know when you went home there was only your mother .. Am I right kitten ?" He said smriking..

Akta - "W..what you did to my brother ? "

Kabir - "I did nothing .. " he said smriking like a devil ..

Akta -" I know you did something where is my brother ?I want to saw him .. I know you are
The one who are behind this .. "

Kabir -" yes I did .. let's kill him first then I will let you meet your brother .. what say ?"

Akta grab his coller ..

Akta - "I will kill you if anything happened to my brother .. "

Kabir jerk her hand and pin her in the wall ..