CHAPTER 15

At the middle, i got bored so i laid my head on Jeffs chest, sighed and closed my eyes, almost falling asleep i got woken up by Jeff. "hey- your grandmother is back home and F/N left, we have to get back!" he shaked me "we have to get baack!" he shaked me harder this time "okay, okay!" i stood up and rubbed my eyes "just dont shake me like that next time.." i sighed and stood up. We both left and said our goodbyes to (G/N. As we were walking, i heard a bush move. When i checked, it was silent, probably a squirrel "hey you coming?" Jeff yelled "yeah, just wait here.." i studied the weird tree marks behind the bush "come here, i found something weird." i signalled and Jeff raced up to me "Eh, probably The Rake or something, maybe Smile Dog.." he crossed his arms and leaned on a tree, i looked closer "HOLY SHIT" Jeff jumped up, i gave him the 'what is it look' and he pointed behind me. there was a dark, tall figure, exactly like from my dream, i moved backwards. "uh oh." i raised my voice and took out a Swedish knife "Really Y/N?. A Swedish knife?" Jeff looked at me puzzled, then he took out his knife and stepped forward, until i pulled his sleeve "Dont. We have to sacrifice.. someone i love." I sighed "What? Y/N whats up to you today?" he asked "No- i saw that figure in a dream, and i had to sacrifice someone i love for it to go away or else.. i dont know." i ended my explanation. "Y/N. why didnt you tell me that earlier? Im your boyfriend if you cant remember?" he rolled his eyes like he wasnt taking this seriously, and i understood that i couldnt kill him, because i cared about him so much, even more i cared about G/N.." G/N!" i yelled, "what about he- OOOOH YOURE GONNA COMMIT A MURDER!" he jumped happily, but i didnt feel so happy as he did, i guess that was the only way.

It was midnight when we were at my house. Jeff signalled with his hand that its safe and i got inside. I walked up to my parents room and opened the door to see my grandmother sleeping tightly. I creeped up to her and raised the knife Jeff let me borrow, and then i slashed through my feeling, through the pain im feeling while killing my grandmother and i got surprised when i didnt see the red liquid, instead i saw the black one and it started oozing out of her eyes and her body started to rot until it faded away.

"you did a good job y/n, you saved me. i was stuck here for so long, but now im free thank you."

i heard her voice echoing in my head for the last time, and i saw her slightly visible spirit fly through the window.

everything was fixed. i didnt know it would be so easy, i thought we would fight, but.. its all done now.
me and Jeff can live happily without getting interrupted by the dark sillhouette, i felt happy.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUYS THANKS FOR SOO MUCH READS HERE! :D
unfortunately this story is done, but you can check out my other stories/story

i thank you for supporting my work </3