CHAPTER 13

"fine. i believe that you wont hurt (Y/N)" (G/N)  stood up from the bed. "Can i go now?" she crossed her arms "yeah, you can go now" i answered and led her out "are you okay walking alone or should i help you?" i asked as she was about to walk away "no, im alright alone!" she answered and walked off

BACK AT THE MANSION

"so ya guys solved the stuff?" Eyeless sighed to me "yeah we did, now i can finally live on without worrying about that shit" i giggled and jumped on the couch, E.J got closer and shuffled my hair, "hey, hey- let me go!" i yelled "fine! just stop yelling so damn loud dude!" he went back to his place.

"im going to my and Jeffs room!" i shouted and walked upstairs to the room "hmm.. lets see, what does he have in the cupboards" i kneeled down and started looking, he had knife sharpeners, haircombs, tissues, and some pictures. Most of the pictures had the same guy with the scarf and the jacket, but there were some with a boy who had (H/C) (H/L) hair and a (F/C) shirt.
"wait, is that what i think it is? or am i just hallucinating?" i rubbed my eyes to see is it real, to my surprise it was real.

'so thats why i recognized his voice the first time!"

i thought to myself and went downstairs "hey Y/N!" Jeff came up to me and pulled me into a hug "hey 'mike'!" i smirked, he was shocked to hear that "what.. the.. fuck? why did you call me that?" he started sweating "i found this, and i understood that you were the same Jefferey as the one here, but you just changed your look" i smiled at him and gave him the picture i have found "wait.. (Y/N)? youve changed so much" he sighed "but that doesnt stop me from loving you" he smiled and was about to kiss me "NO STOP LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Masky yelled and ran into us "HEY MASKY, H-EY MASKY, HEY M-ASKY!!" Toby followed him, we all ended up on the ground "YOU DUMBASSES! WE HAD A MOMENT RIGHT HERE!" i yelled at Toby and Masky "blame it on him!" Masky pointed at Toby, he hissed and went on the couch leaving me, Jeff and Masky. "what was that about?" i raised an eyebrow "well Toby annoys me by saying 'Hey Masky' so many times i've gotten sick of it" Masky sighed and walked away "OH ILL REPAY YOU SUCKER!!" he shouted as he was walking.

"that was- funny" Jeff snarled "agreed!" i had to lift myself to shuffle his hair since he was taller than me. "I HAD SUCH A GOOD HAIRSTYLE NOW YOU RUINED IT!" jeff yelled at me "maybe you did have a good hairstyle, emo boy but i will still keep doing that!" i giggled "im not emo!" he crossed his arms "EMO BOY! HEY EMO BOY, HEY, HEY, HEY EMO BOY!" i started singing and running around while he was chasing me "GRR.. Y/N GO TO SLEEP!!" he yelled "IN YOUR DREAMS!" i kept running until i tripped over "NOOO!" i screamed as Jeff got closer, to my surprise i stood up quickly "HEY EMO BOY HEY HEY EMO BOY!" i started running again "I SAW THIS BOY AT THE MALL LAST WEEK-" i cut off "yeah i dont know the lyrics" "Y/N! it goes like "c'mon fuck me emo boy, c'mon fuck me emo boy, hey!"" Ben yelled from the sofa "thanks, CMON FUCK ME EMO BOY!! CMON FUCK ME EMO BOY, HEY!" i shouted "OH I WILL FUCK YOUR DEAD BODY ONE DAY!" Jeff yelled behind me "DUDE WHAT?" E.J stood up from the sofa "uh oh.." i whispered to myself, suddently a yell interrupted us.
********************
cliffhanger for you >:))