CHAPTER 12

As i kept walking down the hallways, i saw (F/N) "uh arent you supposed to be at math?" i raised an eyebrow, they shrugged "i am, but Mr.Waverton aint there." "well i havent seen Miss.Kurter anywhere too, shes mostly in the halls before science" it started getting suspicious "welp, no science or math today it means!" they started dancing "hey you, whats so funny?" somehow Rose appeared behind me, i jumped "AHH WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMBASS?!" i screamed while she giggled "anyways, you left your diary at the bathroom and i wanted to give it back to you.." she shrugged and gave me my diary. I was confused, why did she give me the diary even tho shes a bully, maybe shes afraid Jeff will get her? I shook the thoughts from my mind and took the notebook. "thanks Rose.. i guess" and then i walked away.

TIME SKIP
Slenderman has taken me back to the mansion, (F/N) decided to stay with their parents. As i was laying on my bed, my phone rang, (G/N) was calling me, of course i answered.
________________________________
"Hey (G/N), whats wrong?"
"Listen (Y/N). I dont want you with those freaks, that guy had killed 100 people last week. And he looks so horrible, i have no idea how can you even look at him."
"What?- I dont care if hes a murderer, i love him and hes beautiful to me. His beauty never ever scared me."
"Stop mimicking the 'Mary on a cross' lyrics (Y/N)!"
"just stop. please. hes my comfort person and i love him from the deepest pit of my heart to the highest mountain."

i ended the call and flopped on the bed

"Mary On A Cross? Sounds like a nice song" i picked up my phone and took my headphones.

You Go Down Just Like Holy Mary..

Mary on a..

Mary on a Cross..

Not just another Bloody Mary,

Mary on a..

Mary on a

You go down just like Holy Mary

Mary on a cross

Your beauty never ever scared me

Mary on a..

Mary on a cross.
.........................................................
As i was laying on my bed, Jeff came in.
"hey, helloo? hello earth to (Y/N)! hello earth to (Y/N)!" he kept waving in my face, i didnt hear or see since i was listening to music and my eyes were closed. Jeff probably noticed it so he took one headphone and lifted it "anyone here?" all of a sudden i jumped up "dont. do. that." "sorry!" he tried not to laugh "ehem. anyways, could i ask how did you uh.. fall for me?" Jeff blushed, i nodded "well long story no short, remember the time you pinned me on the ground and were about to kill me, right? well i got to see you from very close, i noticed that your eyes werent just blue, they were so pretty, and the smile made you look.. you know? hot and badass, and everytime you touched me or i was with you, i actually felt happy.." i sighed, he looked at me, eyes more open then ever. "really?.. i didnt know anyone would like me so much, i thought you had only a small feeling.." he smiled, his face was pretty pink actually, i just smiled back. "Also, remember the time i walked out of the shower?" he raised an eyebrow "yeah"

"well, you never saw that"

i giggled and we both left the room, as we entered the living room, Sally ran up to us "Jeffrey, (Y/N)!! Look what i drew!" she smiled and handed us a drawing, she drew herself on Slendermans back, a piggyback ride. Then was Smile playing with Hoodie, Ben and (F/N) playing videogames, Toby annoying Masky, L.J dancing. "Aw thats so cute Sally!" i giggled "my favourite one from here is you and Jeffrey" she pointed her finger at two figures behind everyone. "Oo! What are we doing?" i smiled "Well you guys are hugging, since you do that really much! OH OH! and these are hearts that show how much you love eachother!" she took the drawing from my hands and went to show it to everyone else. I turned to Jeff, he had that 'uh oh' face on him, i shrugged "eh.. theyll probably think we like each other as friends" i said in a calming voice "i hope so.." he walked towards the door "im going killing, ill be back after 2-4 hours!" he walked out of the mansion. I jumped on the sofa "hmm.. what could today?.." i sighed and made a list in my mind
1 hang out with (F/N)
2 visit (G/N)
3 sleep
4 go to the mall

"visiting (G/N) would be the best one, i want to talk to her" i stood up and went outside, after walking for what seemed like an eternity i was at my house. I unlocked the door and went inside "hey (G/N), its me (Y/N) i wanted to talk to you!" i yelled and my grandmother emerged from the kitchen "what is it sweetie?" she said in a soft voice "well.. i dont want to have a love-hate relationship with you, so i can 100% prove that they wont hurt me." i sat on the sofa "and im planning on taking you to the mansion so you could talk to them yourself, is it okay for you?" i tried to say in the most softest voice ever "okay. but if they do anything weird i will leave and never talk to all of you" she sighed and went to pickup her jacket "also dont mind their 'weirdness' if you see one of them eating kidneys or something dont mind that" i giggled and went outside

AT THE MANSION

"are you sure about this (Y/N)?.." (G/N) said in a raspy voice, i just nodded and went inside, Sally ran up to me "(Y/N)!!! and J- whos that??" she raised an eyebrow "Sally, this is my grandma (G/N), (G/N) this is Sally, theres Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, BEN drowned, Slenderman and Smile dog" i pointed at everyone, she seemed to be more calm "(Y/N)! Y/N!! wheres Jeffrey??" Sally pulled my sleeve "oh hes on a killing spree, dont worry" i patted her head, she went to Ben. "see? they arent so scary, they even arent scary at all!" i giggled to (G/N), she looked at me but the door behind us opened and Jeff came in. "Jeff!" i pushed (G/N) slightly and raced up to Jeff "oh hey (Y/N)!" he kissed my cheek softly "why did you bring your grandma here?" he scratched the back of his neck "well i want to sort things out and prove her that you wont hurt me" i looked up at his eyes, he shrugged "well okay i guess.."

AT JEFFS ROOM

"okay so whats the point?" Jeff didnt understand "look, just somehow prove that you wont hurt me somehow!" i facepalmed "alright if thats the only solution.." he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer "she might not like it.." he sighed and started sucking my neck. Then he went up to my lips, he started licking them and biting my lower lip. After some time he placed his lips on mines and asked for entrance, i let him in, we had a tongue fight, no one won. Then he started biting my lips slightly. And at last he pulled out. "does that prove it?" he sighed while i was searching for air "you know Jeff? i would like to do that again someday but with more oxygen" i smiled at him.