CHAPTER 1

school has ended, youre heading home throught the rain. Luckily your collage isnt far away from your house if 2 miles isnt much.

"Fuuck.. why does the rain have to be so strong?? And how did i leave my wallet at home?" you sighed and stomped in a pudle getting yourself more wet "oh perfect"

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀..

click..
click
CLICK!

you ran inside your house quickly unlocking the doors really fast, not wanting to get more wet since you are absolutely soaked.

suddently, your phone vibrated from a message..
________________________________
"Hey mf 😍"
𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
"oh hey (F/N), hows life?"
"Its awesome! and you?"
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙
"Hello?.." you yelled out
𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩.
"Heyy? Anyone here?" it seemed oddly quiet, if anyone broke in they would make a huge mess

bang.
BANG
"aw shit! the door is locked!" a man's voice yelled behind the bathroom door. the voice sounded somehow calming and familiar, even tho it was sharp and deep as the ocean

You jumped up frightened, there is someone behind the door.

think, (Y/N) think..

"Um hello.. why are you here?" you yelled out slowly, but loud enough for the man to hear
"You want know why im here? Then open the fucking door! Dumbass." the man shouted behind the door.

Your thoughts were racing back and forward.. "Can i trust him?"

after some thinking, you decided to open the door "Alright, ill open it!.." the man yelled out again "YEAH BABY IM FREE!"

The second after you opened the door the man ran straight into you holding a knife laughing histerically

"How can people be so stupid? You have to think assholes, before opening a door to a freaking killer!" he yelled while pinning you down to the wall, you could finally look at him. His face was white, he had no eyelids and there were scars from the corner of his lips, to his ears. He seemed oddly familiar.

"Well what now baby b-" he broke off as you kicked his stomach, he was rolling on the ground from the pain, this was the time to run.

You were speeding throught the neighborhood into the city, deciding where to go next.

go into the park!
"thats a risky idea, he could easily find me ther but i have nowhere else to go so.. i guess the park is the best choice"

You changed direction towards the park
"Man.. why does it always have to be me? " you stopped for some air to breathe in since you were tired.. sitting on the bench you took a newspaper from the trash and covered your face with it, so the murderer wouldn't notice you.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!!" the murderer shouted running through the entrance to the park, not even thinking that his victim will hide there. "ha! that was easy, the muderer wont see me if i get back hom-"

the worst had happened, it was him.

the murderer pinned his knife to (Y/N)'s throat "Well you thought it would be easy, you thought you could outrun me, huh? Shawty you were wrong, im fast as fuck and not so stupid as you think i am!"

You were shocked, how could he find you?

(Y/N)! say something to him!
"oh shut up youre not helping me thoughts! i wont speak!.. or maybe?.."

"What do you want from me?!Why did you have to choose me? Out of the million people in the world, me?" i yelled. the murderer just chuckled "oh so youre scared? well dont be, this wont hurt, just go to slee-" he broke off as you interrupted him "WAIT! Ive heard about you, i knew you looked familiar! ain't you Jeffrey The Killer or something like that?"

it was quiet for some time, but the knife was
still in its position.

"Wait a minute.. How do you know about me? How do you know my names Jeffrey?" he asked suspiciously. "Well.. youre famous on the internet and stuff, youre something like the creepy.. ugh what is it creepy.. creepynoodles? no, creepyramen? oh yes! creepypasta! youre some kind of creepypasta!.. right?.."

Jeff was in shock, he was on the internet? and a random guy knew about him?

"I- I uh.." he found himself stuttering. "Wait, why arent you killing me? we've been talking for a long time now" i asked the still-shocked murderer "Well.. Because its fun to listen to a persons last words before killing them!" he laughed again "oh i regret asking that" i shivered when the cold metal of the knife touched me more.

no! (Y/N) you cant die like this!
thoughts, everything is possible.
If everything is possible, than surviving is too! you just have to try and maybe you can both get on~
NO this isnt the right time for these thoughts, especially when im about to die!
bitch you aint gonna die!
oh shut your mouth up-
wait im talking to myself what the fuck?! im slowly becoming more insane than Jeffrey!

Alright, lets shift back to reality.

"Soo.. any last words?" Jefferey fixed the knives position and was about to slash my throat open, but i spoke "Alright, i dont want to die right now, so can we make a deal or something?" i asked him.

he stared blankly at the sky.

"Fine, i get to annoy you, 24/7 but without killing you. aight?" he raised his eyebrow "And without killing my friends." I added to him "And without killing your friends.." he agreed with me, we shaked hands

We walked down the street, back to my house.
"So im staying at your house?" Jefferey asked "Well if only you insist, Jefferey" i answered.
"Also, call me Jeff, (Y/N)" he looked down "

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" i yelled "Well i was stalking you, i do that to my victims really much." he smirked

my frown turned upside down

"oh, well thats disturbing i always had a feeling like someones watching me" i giggled for no absolute reason

ooh (Y/N)!~
shut. the. fuck. up. you arent helping
im not?
yes, you're not helping, if you were a real person i would send a bomb on you
oop- but atleast i aint lying!

i could agree with the fact that my thoughts were right sometimes, maybe even now...

Jeff broke the silence
"(Y/N) we fucking passed your house before an hour, what were you doing anyways?" he hissed angrily "Oh well i didnt notice that! Also, that isn't your problem." i formed a grim on my face

We turned around and walked back to my house. As we entered it Jeff asked me