CHAPTER 9

I walked, tears falling down my eyes on the ground. Then i started running towards home, my real home. As i got there, i knocked on the door, maybe (G/N) is there, as i thought that the door opened and i was invited with a big hug from my loving grandmother. "Gosh (Y/N)! Im so happy youre back, i thought that the killer hurted you!" she let me go. "Well.. actually he did hurt me.. Not physically! But mentally.." i sniffed, (G/N) took my hand and led me to my room to sit down and vent to her.

"What do you mean 'mentally'? Serial killers can only hurt people physically, they dont have feelings!" "Well, Jeff does have feelings.. At least i think so" i laid down, remembering all the fun we've had together "Look (Y/N), i love you and you know that, but i dont want to talk about absolute nonsense. Just vent to me, or ill leave you alone if you want"

i told her everything, she could understand, not (F/N), not Jeff or anyone else.. She knows how it feels leaving a person you love, both ways

after that, i snuggled in my bedsheets and fell asleep silently, but with a feeling inside

i had a dream, well actually a nightmare to be honest, at least it felt like one..

I was in the forest, similar to the one wheres the Slender Mansion. I walked towards a tree, there were two initials (Y/N/F/I) and a J. If you looked up, you could see a heart shaped hole, and tracks, more like veins going down the hole to the two initials. Then Jeff came, he took his knife out of his pockets and cut his finger slightly, then he traced the J with the blood. Surprisingly i did that too, but i traced (Y/N/F/I) and then, the hole started glowing, in a pinkish shade of red.

i woke up with cold sweat on my face, no idea what scared me so much.
i went downstairs to get some water, but then.. i felt like i was being watched again Jeff is probably in charge of this. After i drank the water i went back to sleep, i wasnt scared of being watched anymore.

i drifted of to sleep

as soon as i woke up, i felt that sweet scent coming in my room. I sat up and found (G/N) with a small table and a plate with pancakes. "Good morning (Y/N), i made you pancakes"
"good morning.." i sighed and took the plate "aw, is everything alright?" she asked me, then i felt tears "no.. i- i need Jeff.. i- i want him!" (G/N) looked at me "why do you care so much about him anyways? hes a cold-blooded heartless serial killer" "wha-.. no! he isnt how you think he is, and- and i will prove it!- if i get the chance.." "(Y/N), even if it looks like he likes you, thats a lie! ive heard tons of stories where murderers pretend to like their victims, and thats why it shows more proof that he is the same"

"no he isnt!" i pulled my bedsheet on me, covering my face. I heard (G/N) leaving, but it felt so hot inside, and there was another familiar scent. As i pulled off the bedsheet, I couldnt believe my eyes, he was back? "er hi (Y/N).." Jeff said in a soft voice "Jeff.. why did you come back? didnt you say that youre dangerous to me!" i raised an eyebrow "well- yeah, yeah i did.. but. its hard to be without you, in a long time you were my only comforting person, and i even had this kind of- nevermind, just please come back." he finally ended it and hugged me tightly

"sweetie, you are going paranoid stop talking to yourself!" (G/N) yelled behind the door

"no (G/N), im not talking to myself, im talking to.. to Jeff" i said as she rushed in the room

"Jeff? the killer guy?" she covered her mouth in shock, Jeff stood up and walked towards (G/N)

THUD

he dropped his knife "Look (G/N), i wont hurt (Y/N) or neither you and any of (Y/N)'s friends or family, as i said last time alright?" he said, his voice was calm and soothing