4. Lucky (Hoodie x Reader) (Part 2)

There was a moment of silence before Hoodie finally spoke again, "Okay maybe people might try and kill you."

I snapped my head away from the knife and looked for the culprit. It wasn't hard to find him, considering he was the only one standing in the room, and he was holding another knife.

"Hoodie why do you have a random ass kid with you. You know Slender isn't going to like that," the boy said.

The boy wore a white hoodie (with a few redish-brownish stains on it that I chose not to think about) and black jeans along with some converse. He had coarse shoulder length black hair and the whitest skin I had ever seen, along with black circles around his eyes. Though of course, the most obvious feature on his face, was the scars. He had a scar going from the corner of his mouth to his ear on both sides of his face.

"Jeff, you can't kill them. I saw them kill someone so I just wanted to check with the Boss to see if they could potentially be one of us," Hoodie replied calmly, removing the knife from the wall.

"Well have fun with that then I guess. BEN was thrown out of his office a couple minutes ago so he might not be in the best mood," the boy, Jeff, said as he made his way over to what I assumed was the kitchen.

Hoodie sighed before gesturing to me to follow him. He led me up a set of stairs and turned right. I saw a small blob laying crumpled up on the floor. As we walked down the hallway, the blob's features became more defined.

He had blonde hair that looked like it was long enough to put in a ponytail and wore a green tunic. He had brown leather gloves and similar boots. A green object laid a few feet away from him. It slightly resembled a hat.

I heard hoodie mumble something under his breath, though when I asked him what he said, he just waved a hand and claimed it didn't matter. We walked in silence after that.

At the end of the hall was a tall door. I don't mean normal door tall. This door was easily 12 feet tall. Hoodie stepped towards the door, knocked three times, then stepped back.

A few seconds later, the door swung open to reveal a tall figure. A very tall figure. The thing wore a suit, complete with a tie. It also had no face, which was mildly concerning and terrifying. Actually, this whole thing was extremely concerning and very terrifying. Why didn't I run away already? Oh right, I'm a murderer now.

I don't think I like calling myself that. Maybe I'll get used to it one day.

The tall thing stepped aside and Hoodie pulled me into the room. Hoodie stared at the thing and the thing stared back.

After a few moments of what looked like an intense staring contest between the two, the taller one relaxed its shoulders slightly and gestured at a few chairs that were facing a desk.

The desk was simple and made of wood. It had a few pencils and papers scattered across it. Some of the papers had names and addresses on them and others had photos. I didn't recognize anyone in the photos so I didn't pay much attention to them.

Hoodie led me over to the chairs as the tall creature walked behind the desk to sit in a larger than average chair. It looked like a very comfy chair though. That made me slightly jealous because the chairs me and Hoodie had sat in were similar to ones that you would find in a classroom, just made out of the same wood as the desk was instead of plastic.

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair as the creature stared at me. I had a dull headache, though I had headaches quite often so it didn't bother me too much.

Please state your name.

I jumped as I heard a voice in my head. I focused on the creature with wide eyes as it contributed staring at me. I came to the conclusion that this thing had spoken to me, in my mind. I didn't even want to fathom how that was possible.