H A U N T E D H O U S E

Start from the beginning

Elias's face is just bored as if he could be anywhere else and be happier then he is here. However I don't miss the frown that begins to wrinkle his features as Cameron sill taps his chest.

"Umm...well he can...you know ride alone." I say pathetically. 

Great...just great.

"That's just mean-" Cameron begins before being cut off by the worker...

"NEXT GROUP" The lady at the front yells holding open the gate for us and we all walk through each of us walking up to a cart.

My heart drops since I realize we're actually doing this. I follow close behind Kenna as we settle for the middle cart. JT and Elias pick the one behind us and Cameron is at the first not getting in instead he stands there tapping his foot.

I see his eyes bulge and his face brighten as he turns to look at me and Kenna.

"You know what new plan-" Cameron says and runs over to where me and Kenna are standing and grabs her hand and pulls her to the front cart. 

'WHAT THE- CAM" Kenna screams as Cameron drags her to the front. 

I'm left standing alone at the middle cart before I see Cameron's blonde hair in view again while he runs up to me and then a gust of wind flies by as he continues on behind me. 

I whip my head around still confused as I see him grab Elias's forearm and shove him towards me leaving JT alone his face full of surprise. 

"THIRTY SECONDS...SIT DOWN." The worker yells standing by the station.

"Yeah yeah OKAY WOMAN" Cameron yells back at her walking back up to Kenna and plopping down on the outside of the cart.

"Fucking bastard" JT yells out at Cameron but he eventually sits down in his cart all alone a look of complete defeat on his face.

"You going to sit ?" Elias says from right next to me.

"You should sit with JT i'll just wait for the ride to finish- "

"Get in" Elias cuts me off.

"No I mean seriously..." I try with him again. 

"Rose get in the cart." Elias says seriously but I don't miss the twitch of his lips. 

My heart skips a beat but I nod slowly and get into the cart and Elias plops himself down next to me and the cart starts moving. 

This totally isn't awkward. 

The ride starts off slow and eventually leads into a tunnel lit by bright lights and I keep my head forward as I watch the backs of Kenna and Camerons heads slowly disappear ahead of us.

I turn my head and run my gaze over the barren walls and i'm starting to wonder if this rides actually supposed to be scary. I try to ignore the feel of Elias's thigh against mine as I continue to look around.

The ride picks up just a little and we change settings and I tried to focus my gaze on what was right ahead except the lights suddenly go out. 

I heard Kenna's squeal as I sucked in a small breath. 

Well here we go I guess.

I hear Kenna's giggles and squeals and Cameron's distant voice.

I hear the clangs of the cart on the track and the soft creaks of what seems to be wood beneath us as the cart slowly shakes from one side to another.

My breathing picks up and it's all I can hear until a soft tune begins playing from somewhere. The melody is slow and eery. 

The melody continues and I begin whipping my head around as the sound travels  from one side to another.