#016 Trust

you and bakugo arrived back at your dorm. you took your shoes off and was about to immediately go lay down on the couch when you felt him wrap his arms around you, and rest his head on the crook of your neck.

"what is it katsuki?" you asked in an annoyed voice, even though you had butterflies in your stomach. he was silent for a moment. "you're tired, huh?"

"yeah, i'm about to go to sleep." you tried to walk away but he pulled you back. "i told you not to go on all of those roller coasters." he said, raising an eyebrow. "boy bye it wasn't even the rollercoasters, i'm just tired from walking all damn day." you broke free from his grasp and crossed your arms at him.

"maybe you need to do more exercise, we didn't even walk that much idiot." he shrugged. "uh- yes we did. did we not walk across the entire park because you wanted to get..." you made quotation marks with your fingers—"limited edition pizza bites? and then you made us walk all the way back because the shop was closed down."

"it's not my fault. in the magazine it says that it was a new shop." he scoffed. "katsuki that magazine was 8 years old and you found it under one of the benches. also if you bothered to do your research you would know that the shop was closed down last year because the person that made it put literal roaches in it."

"for real? damn." he sat on the couch and stared at nothing. "how do i put up with you?" you laughed, and sat down next to him. "yeah, how do you put up with me?" he turned your head to face him.

you stared at each other. "um.. i don't know." you quickly turned away and he laughed. he grabbed your hand and looked at you again. "y/n, i've been wanting to ask this for a long time now." you turned towards him. is this mf about to ask me to marry him...wait we aren't even dating what am i talking about. "will you marry me?"

you stared at him in shock. he bursted out laughing. "BRO you play too damn much." you playfully punched him and he acted hurt. "ouch, what's wrong? you don't wanna get married?" he said through laughter. you repeatedly hit him with a pillow.

"what is wrong with you??" you laughed as you finally got tired of hitting him. you both looked at each other, your faces inches apart. "in all seriousness..." he lightly put his hand on your face. "would you.. officially.. be my girlfriend?"

you stared into his eyes. without even thinking you wrapped your arms around his neck and placed your lips on his, feeling like the world was spinning. he quickly returned the kiss and put you on his lap. you smiled, and pulled away. "that answer your question?"

he looked lost in thought for a moment. "hmmm... nah." he then brought you down on the couch so he was hovering on top of you. "i need a definite answer." you glared at him, and then sighed. "yes, katsuki bakugou. i'll be your 'official' girlfriend." he smirked and pecked your lips. "that's better."

——————————————
10 years later.

you lifted your hand up in the air, watching your ring glitter in the sunset. you were at your private beach house for vacation. you felt familiar arms wrap around your waist. "hey baby.." you looked over at him, resting his head on your shoulder. "isn't it beautiful?" he said. "oh thank you! the sunset is pretty too, though." you giggled. "baby i tried to have a moment." he pulled away and turned you towards him, laughing.

"yeah yeah." you turned to face the sunset again. it shined off the ocean so pretty, in fact just before this moment you snapped almost a thousand photos. "you miss our wedding, is that what it is?" he asked, leaning against the balcony and staring at you. "yeah. and our honeymoon. it was so fun." you looked back at the glittering diamond ring.

"baby what do you mean? we still have fun." he laughed. "yeah, but being a hero is so difficult. we own like the number one hero agency now and that means there's literally endless work. even though we're on vacation right now i'm still getting endless calls and we have to manage some things."

"i miss spending time with my family, my friends.." you wrapped your arms around bakugou and your bodies touched. you looked up at him. "i just wish we could do things together without having to worry." both of you looked over at your daughter through the glass door, sound asleep on the couch and wrapped comfortably in a blanket.

you looked back at each other. "baby, everything is going to be okay. soon all of this work will be done and we'll have time for ourselves. no distractions." he pulled you in and your lips met each other. you felt so warm inside, like all of your problems had just been solved.

he pulled you back and stared into your eyes.

"trust me."

——————————————————————
and that's that besties 🤧👩🏽‍🦯

y'all it finally ended i'm so sorry for leaving y'all for literal months even tho every chapter i say i'm not going to LMAOO but yeah i might make a bonus chapter or sumn bc i feel like y'all deserve better 😭💀

tysm for reading i love reading your guys comments. tysm once again for all the support like i never thought this goofy ass book would get so many views. im so inspired to write more and im so grateful for that🤍

love y'all 🫶🏽