#005 Training

When you got back to the dorms, you decided that starting tomorrow you would train more often to catch up with the rest of the students. The sports festival was also right around the corner, and you really just wanted to work on your quirk since you can only use air right now.

Next Day

You somehow woke up earlier than usual, but you didn't mind because you had extra time before you went to class.
You suddenly got a text message on your phone.

You got a call from the group chat started by Uraraka and you shook your head

You got a call from the group chat started by Uraraka and you shook your head. You answered the call and saw Mina and everyone else. Uraraka turned her camera on and you could hardly see her clearly because it was so laggy and you could literally see pixels.

"BRO what are you saying?" Sero laughed. "She's literally screaming at her flip phone bye" Mina said. Uraraka started yelling more and it went all glitchy. She then got kicked out probably because of her old ass phone.

"Now that SHES gone..." Jirou said. "I'm literally in tears from that😭" Denki said, as he moved his phone closer to his face. Everyone laughed. "Yeah that was hilarious but I really have to get to training." You said, rubbing your forehead. "why in such a rush?" Tsu asked. "I don't know, I kinda just wanted to try harder. I feel like I haven't done much." You replied. "We'll train with you!" Mina said. "Thanks. I'll see you guys later!" You said. Everyone said bye, and you guys left the call.

You did your morning routine and got dressed. You styled your hair and went to the kitchen to get have some breakfast. You saw Mina, Momo, Denki, Bakugou, and Tsu in the kitchen. "Hey y/n!" Momo said. You waved and sat down, making some cereal. "So, are you guys ready for the sports festival?" Tsu asked. "Nope." You, Mina, Denki, and Momo said in unison. Tsu shrugged and turned around to the counter, making a sandwich.

You pulled out your phone and started to watch your favorite show.

"WHAT?" You heard Bakugou yell. You looked up confused. "Why the hell are you yelling?" You asked, annoyed. "YOU GOT MILK ALL OVER THE COUNTER, DUMBASS." He scoffed. "First of all. It's not all over the counter. It's literally a spot. Second of all, why do you care?" You said, rolling your eyes. "IM TRYING TO MAKE MY BREAKFAST IDIOT." He crossed his arms. "Someone's woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." Denki snickered. Bakugou started to say something when you butt in. "Before you even think about screaming in my damn ear early in the morning I will punt your hedgehog looking ass into the sun." You said, standing up.

Everyone was looking at you, quiet. "Can you really do that?" Kirishima asked. Everyone else face palmed. You stared for a moment and burst out laughing. "OF COURSE I CANT. I just needed to get you absolute idiots to shut the hell up." You said, side eyeing Bakugou. He had a angry look on his face. You sighed and threw your bowl into the sink.
You grabbed your bag and started to head out the door. You dramatically waved goodbye and slammed the door.

'I am so tired of dealing with that every day.' You thought. You threw your bag over your shoulder. 'didn't I just bring that on myself tho? I really can't take anything serious, huh.' You laughed. As you arrived to school, you walked into class and sat down at your desk. You pulled out your notebook and just doodled out of complete boredom.

Soon, everyone was at their desks and Mr. Aizawa stood at the front of the classroom. "Hi, everyone. I'm sure y-" He started. Uraraka immediately rose her hand into the air with a determined look on her face. You rolled your eyes and continued writing. Aizawa knew what she was going to go on a full on rampage about and just ignored her.

"As I was saying..."

After a long class, you grabbed your bag and headed back to the dorms.

'Today's going to be a long day."
——————————————
701 words

so sorry this chapter is really short, I wanted to make it longer but I didn't have time and i really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys :)

also, i wanted to make a semi-serious chapter because of training and stuff, I feel like I should put action and stuff like how it actually is, but i'm better at writing things outside of that. which do you prefer? did you mind if I didn't or nah? just wanna be sure!

anyways- hope you guys liked it & next chapter coming soon !

byeee