#002 Truth or Dare

"you heard me, ugly!" Uraraka snaps you out of your thoughts. 'so I really didn't beat this bitch, huh?' you thought to yourself. "Listen. I'm gonna need you to stop with that racist shit." You say. She scoffs. "and what are you going to do?" "I'm going to tell your little boyfriend over there." You smirk. She slaps you and you dramatically fall to the ground. 'whatever, dumbass. you're getting in trouble for it anyways!! broke people should never laugh🥱' you thought.

She continues to slap you while you try and push her off of you. A crowd forms and people are pulling her off. Mina runs up to you and helps you up. "I saw what happened, ooh, that bitch is going to get it now!" she says. "calm down Mina, i'm fine." you laugh.

"Don't worry, her punches were weak as hell." You say. You both broke down laughing . Soon, Bakugou stomps up to you. "what did she say?" he asks. "what happened to hi? hello? how are you?" you laughed. "I'm not joking you idiot. what. did. she. say?" He had a stern look on his face. You sighed. "Do I have to be specific?." He stared at you irritated and just stomped away.

"umm.. how about we go set up your room at the dorms?" Mina awkwardly said. You shrugged and followed her outside. You see that some boxes were at the front of the school. You open them and see your belongings. "I forgot to tell my mom- oh my gosh." You say, facepalming. "Don't worry. You can give her a call later!" Mina jokingly elbows you. "Alright, fine." You laugh. You and Mina pick up the boxes and make your way to the dorms.

She helps you set up, and even decorate your room. Apparently Mina loves doing stuff like this, so it actually didn't take you really long. "Woah, this room looks so cool! I love it!!" She claps and jumps up and down. "To be honest, this is even better than my room back home." You laugh. "C'mon, I'll show you around the dorms. There's the bathrooms, common room, and the kitchen." She says.

She gives you a brief tour and then continues to show you everyone's rooms, which you really don't know why but I guess she gets distracted with this kind of stuff. You finally finish and check the time, it's 6pm. "I'm going to have a shower and put some pjs on, i'll see you back in the common room." You say. "okay!" She responds.

After your shower, you check the time. 7pm. You give your mom a quick call, and explain a lot of stuff. After all of that, you put on some casual sleepwear and head back into the common room, which is now full. Everyone looks comfortable, in the kitchen, or in the living room playing the playstation or something. Mina suddenly stands up. "Since everyone is here, how about we play truth or dare?" She says, excitedly. They agreed, so Mina moves the couches a little so everyone can sit on the floor.

Some bring pillows to sit on from the couch. You all sat in a circle. You sat next to Mina and Tsu. "Okay, who would like to go first?" Mina asks. You look around. Denki raises his hand. "I'll go!" he says. "Hmm.. Mina, truth or dare?" "Truth." She says. "Do you have a thing for Kirishima?" he asks in a playful smile. Kirishima is bright red and Mina hits Denki. "Shush!" She yells. "Uhh.. Maybe." She says muffled, as she puts her pillow up to her face. "ANyways!! Y/n. Truth or dare." She asks, before Kirishima can even respond. "Uh.. dare, I guess." You say. "Hm. I dare you to hold hands with Bakugou the rest of the game!"

"Hell no!" You, Bakugou, and Uraraka say in unison. Suddenly everyone slowly looks at Uraraka. "Uraraka. Do everyone a favor and shut up." Todoroki says. Everyone laughs and Deku and Momo nearly spat out their hot chocolate. Uraraka crosses her arms and shuts up. 'Quiet. Ain't no back talk.' You thought. "Anyways, you guys have to do it!" Mina says. You roll your eyes, get up and walk to the other side of the circle to sit next to Bakugou. "Do I really have to touch his crusty hands?" You ask. "CRUSTY? WHO ARE YOU CALLING CRUSTY DUMBASS?" He yells. "GET OUT MY EAR WITH YOUR DAMN SCREAMING, I'M NOT NEARLY DEAF LIKE YOU!" You yell back. Everyone starts laughing and you both cross your arms roll your eyes. You put both of your hands behind you on the floor, and just sit back. You feel something soft grab your hand. "Happy dumbasses?!" He yells.

Mina squeals. "Okay, Y/n. Your turn." She says. While you look around for someone to ask, You feel Bakugou staring at you, but you pretend to not know. "Deku, Truth or dare?" You ask. "Truth." He says. "Is All Might your dad?" You ask. Deku gets all fidgety. "u-uhh!! no? why do you think that!" "eh, I don't know. You guys have really similar quirks." You say. "Uhh.. I don't know!!" He says. You quickly laugh, and Deku continues to ask someone else. As you watch, you look down at your hand. Bakugou is holding it, and both are on the ground. "Your hand is surprisingly soft." You say, making small talk. "Whatever." He says. You pick up your pinky finger, and slowly rub his hand. You didn't know you were doing it at first, because that's what you usually do with your hands and you got used to the softness of his own. He looks at you with a weird look, but doesn't say anything.

You begin to get sleepy, and soon fall asleep on Bakugou's shoulder. He sighs.

Bakugou's POV

It was soon my turn to do the truth or dare. Y/n was fast asleep on my shoulder, I don't know how she goes to sleep so fast. I remember she started rubbing my hand, It was unfortunately so comforting.

How is this already.. how am I already liking Y/n?

"Bakugou? Hello?" Kirishima says. "SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR!" I yell. Y/n moves a little in her sleep and I quiet down. "AwwW, he wuvs his wittle Y/n!" Denki says. I give him a death glare and he playfully puts his hands up.

I'm feeling salty, so I ask Uraraka. "Uraraka. Truth or dare." I say. Her eyes light up in excitement. "Truth!" She says. "Tell me exactly what you said to Y/n earlier today." I said. "..whatever. Sure." She says."I told her to stop talking to you. Shes ugly and wouldn't listen, so I just called her what she is. A nigger and an ugly Blackie." Uraraka says. It took me everything not to get up and kill her.

"HUH? I WILL LITERALLY FIGHT YOU. YOU BETTER FLOAT YOUR ASS UP TO THE HEAVENS BECAUSE BITCH YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE AN ANGEL." Mina jumps up and yells.

Everyone starts yelling at Uraraka, and I shake y/n awake. "....huh?" She says. "Wake up, dumbass!" I yell. "Damn, i'm awake jeez." "Hold on, what the hell is-" "Just get up!" I say. I tightly hold my grip on her hand, I pull her away to her dorm room before anyone could notice.

3rd Person POV

"What the hell is going on?" You ask. "Nothing. Just stay here. Go to sleep." He says. He turns around and starts to let go of your hand. "Hold on, I cant just go to sleep. And I don't want to lose grip of your hand." Bakugou's face turns red. "It's soft, for you being a literal easy bake oven." You say. "WHAT DID YOU- you know what? fine. Just lay down." He says.

You lay back down. He then sits in a chair next to your bed. "Wow. I seriously feel like a child right now." You says. "Whatever nerd. Hurry up and go to sleep." He says. You sigh. "You know what's funny? Uraraka was talking all that stuff but then I said 'I'm gonna tell that boyfriend of yours.' And she shut up."

"Ew. Boyfriend? I'm not her damn boyfriend." He says. "I mean, when you think about it she's always with you and people probably think that." You say. "I'd never be her boyfriend. She'll just stay lonely." "well who would you be with, huh? huh?" I laugh. "You." He looks down and I stare at him. "Bro I wasn't expecting you to actually respond💀"

"HUH?" "Dude chill I don't know shit about relationships but aren't they supposed to, you know, not move that fast?"

"give me a week. Then you can decide." He says. "What is this, a negotiation?" I ask. "Goodnight dumbass." He says. He moves the chair back to my desk and leaves the room.

"😀😄😀"

———————————
1490 words

sorry for not updating for awhile- oops
next chapter should be out soon

if there's any spelling mistakes, lemme know.

also, if you have an idea, tell me if you like a certain hero name for y/n

see you guys next time, byee