3- You've got to be kidding

Start from the beginning

I started using the mystic palm technique on the squirrel and soon the wound closed up as I lifted the squirrel into my arms. I jumped onto a tree, about to set it down before realizing something. This is of the Forest of Death, it's filled with predators of this squirrel. It'll probably die soon or rather later.... I jumped up to avoid a snake that launched at me with it's mouth wide open. Perfect time to test the power of my Gale Palm. I need to know the extent of its power. Then I started doing the necessary hand signs for the jutsu while holding the squirrel.

"Wind Style: Gale Palm," I thrusted my palm out to the snake then it was knocked back, but not as much which I suspect was probably because of the snake's weight. Then I started weaving hand signs again for a different jutsu, "Fire Style: Fireball jutsu." I took a deep breath and blew at the snake with a large fireball hurling at the snake. I quickly jumped onto another tree since the now burning snake was about to land on my previous location. The snake hissed in pain while I started walking up the tree to look for acorns with the squirrel in my arms. Soon the squirrel stirred and met my gaze. Before the squirrel freaked out, I held out an acorn I picked for him whom I found out was a boy. He happily ate it and scrambled onto my shoulder with his tail around my neck.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked. Normally, animals won't be able to understand humans but due to my nature/life bracelet, animals are able to understand me. The squirrel nodded in response while I smiled and picked some more acorns along the way. When the exit of the forest came into view, I teleported to my home's backyard. I settled the acorns I picked earlier in a basket while feeding another to my new friend. "I can't just call you squirrel forever, so I'll be giving you a name." The squirrel nodded. "What do you think of Taimori? I combined the Taiyo and Mori together since we met during the day in a forest. Do you like it?" I asked while he nodded happily. I scratched under his chin, "Glad you like it." I said while I walked in to see mother and father eating. They both turned to me and their eyes went to Taimori immediately then they raised an eyebrow at me. (A/N: Underlined means writing)

"I found him injured while I was training and decided to take him with me." It was somewhat of a lie but it was also the truth. They don't need to know that I found him in the Forest of Death and I was the one who hurt him. Mother and father looked at each other before looking at me, and mother spoke, "He can stay," while my father nodded. "Then can I plant some acorns in the backyard?" Mother nodded, "As long as it's in a corner of the backyard then sure." I nodded in response while mother asked, "Izumi, what did you do? You look so stunning. If it weren't for your hair, eyes and board, I wouldn't have been able to recognize you!" I looked at mother and shrugged, "I woke up like this, I must be maturing fast or something." walked to the backyard and let Taimori pick whichever corner before burying my head into a book and walking to the academy with Taimori on my shoulder. As I reached to my classroom's door, I sensed Itachi's chakra in the room. You've got to be kidding me. And he's the only one in there! I scowled before replacing it with a blank expression.

I walked in the room, keeping my head in my book while ignoring Itachi. The boy kept staring at me as I walked to my seat. Thought he wouldn't stare at anyone but he's still a child... so I guess it's okay but I don't need someone staring at me until class starts. I sighed inaudibly while I kept myself immersed in my book, ignoring Itachi's stares.

Weasel-chan, no.

I took out a dango which was possibly the worst idea ever but it was a good idea all at the same time because I could possibly see Itachi pouting for the dango which probably won't happen but it might! I gotta enjoy the cuteness of child Itachi before he becomes emotionally stunted, am I right? As expected, he stared at the dango not so subtly and I decided to irritate him a bit. That's what he gets for staring at me! I chewed a bit loudly and ate the dango a bit slower as I read my book while blatantly ignoring Itachi.