Movie

It was later in the evening now and Deiji was in bed, we sat on the sofa downstairs, Jungkook had covered me in a blanket, which I had placed over him as well when he had sat beside me, after putting a movie on. His mum sat in the other chair, her eyes flicking to us every so often. I squirmed a little when she did, not sure how to feel knowing that she was watching me and would be for the whole month or even more.

The movie was getting good, the main characters were slowly falling in love, and I cuddled up to Jungkook, who was warm beside me, he had reached his hand under the blanket to hold mine on my lap. His mum was looking more toward the TV at this point, so I was feeling a lot more comfortable. Jungkook slowly released my hand, I looked up at his face, his expression was turning into a mischievous smirk, and I was slightly worried why. Then his fingers began to play with the waistband of my shorts, I took a sharp inhale of breath and my eyes flicked to his mum, who was taking a sip of wine.

He travelled his fingers down and into my underwear, I daren't move, scared to suddenly show any sign of what he was doing to his mum, who would no doubt kick me out. I tried to keep my breathing even as heat rose to my cheeks, his other arm was pushing my legs apart, I allowed it to, even though I knew I shouldn't, I closed my eyes when his finger met my clit and started rubbing circles on it gently. I resisted all temptation to move as he stopped and instead shoved his finger inside of me, I reached over and grabbed hold of his thigh, squeezing it when he added another finger and began to scissor them inside of me, I couldn't stay still or silent much longer as pleasure and pressure filled me, thankfully Jungkook's mum smiled and left the room, pointing to her now-empty glass.

When she was out of the room, I allowed the pressure to be released and let out a shaky breath, shoving my head into Jungkook's chest and moaning into the fabric of the shirt, i felt his chest rise and fall in a bumpy way as he laughed. I held his arms, keeping them away from me, "that wasn't fair, what was I supposed to do."
"Life's not fair princess, don't say you didn't enjoy it." I grumbled to myself, "your mum's going to catch us if you keep this up..."

We trudged up the stairs, stopping outside the guest room, Jungkook was standing close to me, staring down at the floor, "so I wanted to talk to you" he cleared his throat slightly, I raised an eyebrow, "okay?"
"Basically my friends wanted to come over after school tomorrow..." he looked up at me sheepishly, "well it's your house so?" I was confused as to why he looked like he still had something to say. "What is it Kook?" I placed a hand on his arm. "They don't know about you and... all they know is that we had sex, nothing else"

I paused, wondering how to feel, there was a slight twinge of hurt in the back of my mind, but I told myself it was because everything had been happening to quick, he hadn't had the time, "I'll just stay in my room then, you won't even know I'm here!"
"Listen I will tell them I just-"

"Jungkook, get into your own room please, it's time for bed!" Mrs Jeon called from down the stairs, i nodded at him and then walked into my room, closing the door behind me while Jungkook was still standing in the same spot.

I received a text as I was brushing my teeth,
Jungkook: 'my mums locked my door, I'll see you in the morning'

I sighed and put my phone down, finishing getting ready for bed. When I climbed into the duvet it felt wrong, it made noises every time I turned as if it had never been used before, every movement crinkled it more and it felt cold, I wanted nothing more than to be back in my own bed, even if I was all alone there.

I got back out of bed and looked around the room, there was a balcony, which I stepped out onto, the night chill hitting me hard. I called Taehyung to talk to him about everything that had been going on.