Chapter 2: The School

( Ezekiel Stone up above )

The next day, I woke up early approximately 5 in the morning. I decided to wear a cute baby blue skirt and a baby pink spaghetti top with a black jacket today and some white sneakers. I got dressed and walked downstairs. I saw my mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Mommy and Daddy," I said as I walked past them, looking in the fridge and picking out the milk.

"Good morning." They both said.
I walked up to the cupboards and picked out the cereal with a bowl. Jacob came downstairs with his bag on his back wearing a plain navy blue shirt, and black cargo pants with white and black sneakers, and said good morning to us, we answered.
We ate, took up our bags said our goodbyes

"Have a great day today" our parents said as we left to go catch the bus it's only a ten-minute walk to the bus stop and to get to the school, on foot it'll be 30 minutes while on a vehicle it'll probably take 15 minutes

Third Person POV

They step outside to the little neighborhood with a few houses on each side and a lot of trees, a nice scenery. Sue-Ann took in a breath excited to see her new school and the people. The 7 o'clock school bus came and they both went inside, the bus drove off. Once they were inside, they were looking for seats, kids were staring at them which made them uncomfortable. They found seats at the back and sat there awkwardly. 16 minutes later the school came into view and Sue-Ann was star-struck, she was looking at all the buildings and she noticed that the school was pretty big. It looked like every other school, like a mix of new and old, big white pillars on each side traveling down to the smaller buildings on the side of the main/center building, it was in a neoclassical way. The school's name was on a cemented sign " Pembrookall High". There were a few low-rise buildings and also a really big field. The school looked like the white house.

"Can you imagine going there?" Sue-Ann asked, squishing her face against the window trying to see everything of the school surroundings.

"I think it's fine," Jacob said not interested. The school bus came to a stop and everyone got off the bus. They walked towards the main building and there were a few stairs to the entrance.
Sue-Ann was having a little bit of anxiety, she looked around the interior of the school and it was crowded with students. The main way had white lockers filled on the walls.

"Alright let's go find the principal's office." She says to her brother

 "Should we ask?" He says looking out into the crowd

"Unless you are?" She looks at him smiling. Jacob was a little taller than her, he is also her little brother. Jacob didn't answer he stayed silent "Ugh fine I'm going to ask," she said

" A frigga yuh". Jacob smiles, and Sue-Ann rolls her eyes. They walk through the crowd of students and come across a group of three girls. Two of them are about the same age as her and the third one is a little bit older.
"Hey, can I ask you something?" Sue-Ann says to them. The two girls look at her, the third one is looking through her locker.

"Ugh, yes?" They say at the same time, the third girl seems to be too occupied to speak.

"Do you know where the principal's office is?" She asks the two girls.

"Yeah, why?" One of the girls asks with bubblegum in her mouth, chewing it.

"I want to know where it is," Sue-Ann says. The three girls look at her until the third girl breaks the silence.

" I'll take you there." The girl with brown eyes, platinum blonde hair, short and skinny says she seems to be the other girl who is the same age as Sue-Ann. They followed her to the principal's office.