CHAPTER 1: Meeting Shoto Todoroki And Kami

Amber's POV

I woke up to find myself, Izuku, and another boy that looks about mine and Izuku's age. Who had half white hair on the right and half red hair on the left and he had a scar or birthmark over his left side of his face. He looked familiar.

I noticed that we were in a place that was all white. I shook Izuku and the other boy awake. The boy I didn't think I know woke up first and he immediately jumped away from me and Izuku. He then got into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?! Where am I?! What do you want!?" The boy said, I started getting scared and started shaking from his intimidating glare.

"I-I'm A-amber Faye. I-I don't k-know! I-I'd l-like it if you c-calm d-d-down cause your s-s-scarring me..." I said in a trembling voice.

Shoto's POV

I continued to glare at the girl. I looked her up and down. She and the other kid looked around the same age as me. I slowly let my guard down. I looked at our surroundings and sighed. I'm sure my dad will be upset when he finds out I'm gone.

"Sorry about that, but being the son of the number 2 hero has its disadvantages at times. I'm Shoto Todoroki." I said, she nodded slowly before going back to shaking awake the green haired boy.

"Izuku! Please wake up!" Amber said, it seems they know each other.

Now that I get a good look at them they look familiar. Then suddenly I remembered.

~Flashback~

I was playing with 3 other kids my age. Before my quirk had manifested.

"Sho-chan, Kacchan slow down, please." A green haired boy yelled while he and a pink, purple haired girl tried to keep up.

Suddenly they tripped and fell. I stopped in ran towards them to check on them. They had scrapes on their knees and hands. I went and grabbed my bag.

I then returned to them and pulled out some alcohol wipes and bandages. They squealed from the burning feeling of the alcohol. I then put the band-aids on their scrapes.

"Thanks Sho-chan!" The green haired boy said, with a bright smile and pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, your the best Todo-kun!" The pink and purple haired girl said, joining the hug.

"It's no problem Izu-kun, Breber."

~End Of Flashback~

I snapped back in shock. Amber finally woke Izuku up. I looked at them while they started talking.

"Izu-kun, Brebre?" I asked, they frozed and slowly looked at me.

Izuku's POV

After Amber explained what was going on the boy known as Shoto Todoroki spoke.

"Izu-kun, Brebre?" He said, we frozed and our eyes go wide.

We slowly turned and looked at him. He was looking at us with hope. I take a good look at the boy. Before realizing who he was.

"Sho-chan?" I asked unsure.

He smiled, but it looked like it was the first time he had ever smiled in a long time. He started to cry tears of happiness. He ran towards us and hugged us closely and started crying harder.

"Todo-kun w-what happened to you? After we were told your quirk had manifested you disappeared." Amber said, Shoto took a deep breath and turned towards her.

"I... It... It wasn't my fault. My 'father' forced me to start training my quirk. He also made sure that I couldn't leave or sneak out of the family Mansion. He said I shouldn't waste my time on friends or failures because I was better than them. Then my mom had a mental breakdown and poured boiling hot water on the left side of my face, saying that my left side was unbearable to her." Shoto said, holding his left hand over his scar on his face.